South West America

My favourite place of all the places we visited. Beautiful.

Enjoy!

Death Valley is pretty good when a series of text messages arrive sequencing the first half goals against Coventry. The result not confirmed until you get to Mammoth Lakes several hours later is tough to handle though!

Death Valley is pretty good when a series of text messages arrive sequencing the first half goals against Coventry. The result not confirmed until you get to Mammoth Lakes several hours later is tough to handle though!

I can see how that might have taken the sheen off driving through one of the most beautiful places in th world :wink:.

I can see how that might have taken the sheen off driving through one of the most beautiful places in th world :wink:.

It's all way beyond my expectations. Totally knackered mind you.

Yosemite, San Francisco, Pacific Coast Highway, Hollywood and Blythe's Desert Giants to come. Followed by a :censored: flight on a :censored: plane for a :censored: number of hours!

Yosemite, San Francisco, Pacific Coast Highway, Hollywood and Blythe's Desert Giants to come. Followed by a :censored: flight on a :censored: plane for a :censored: number of hours!

My heart bleeds for you :)

Should have just gone to Barcelona, loser ;)