Trust communication

c.hill12

I have taken up a new role on the trust oldham board (co-opted for now). When we had our fans meeting last month, the biggest issue seemed to be communication issues. I will be working alongside simon who's the new media director for the trust, to improve the communication between the trust and it's members and supporters in general. We have numerous ideas and also simon is currently making huge improvements to the website. There is to be a newsletter produced on a monthly basis and distributed to members. Also before our meetings we are to hold a twitter Q&A surgery for half an hour for any queries to be directed to all the available board members.

I will also be looking for supporters to send me their favourite latics memories of following latics while we are out of season, and blog there away days when the season kicks off. Inbox me for info.

These are the 1st few step in a strategy being worked very hard on and any other input would be very welcome. If anyone wants my phone number or email address, they are more than welcome and i am willing to meet anyone who wishes.

Keep the faith

Chris hill

I have taken up a new role on the trust oldham board (co-opted for now). When we had our fans meeting last month, the biggest issue seemed to be communication issues. I will be working alongside simon who's the new media director for the trust, to improve the communication between the trust and it's members and supporters in general. We have numerous ideas and also simon is currently making huge improvements to the website. There is to be a newsletter produced on a monthly basis and distributed to members. Also before our meetings we are to hold a twitter Q&A surgery for half an hour for any queries to be directed to all the available board members.

I will also be looking for supporters to send me their favourite latics memories of following latics while we are out of season, and blog there away days when the season kicks off. Inbox me for info.

These are the 1st few step in a strategy being worked very hard on and any other input would be very welcome. If anyone wants my phone number or email address, they are more than welcome and i am willing to meet anyone who wishes.

Keep the faith

Chris hill

Can you either use a spellchecker or start to proof read before issuing comms please

(just pulling your leg :laught30: )