Colchester Away (9 August)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet at the Liverpool Street Spoons (next to the Bishopgate entrance) from about 11 and get the train at about 12.30. Drink four cans of Green Lager on the train.

Go way over the top with booze at the Bricklayers because of the excitement.

Arrive at the game about 3.05.

Leave for half time at about 3.43 and go even further over the top on booze in the concourse.

Arrive back in seats at about 4.10. Roar the Mighty Blues to victory till about 4.50.

Get the bus back to the Bricklayers.

Go to Asda for the picnic for the train home. Three loaves of tiger bread plus scotch eggs, sausage rolls, chicken skewers and anything else that's useful in a food fight.

Pub at Liverpool Street for the survivors.

Meet at the Liverpool Street Spoons (next to the Bishopgate entrance) from about 11 and get the train at about 12.30. Drink four cans of Green Lager on the train.

Go way over the top with booze at the Bricklayers because of the excitement.

Arrive at the game about 3.05.

Leave for half time at about 3.43 and go even further over the top on booze in the concourse.

Arrive back in seats at about 4.10. Roar the Mighty Blues to victory till about 4.50.

Get the bus back to the Bricklayers.

Go to Asda for the picnic for the train home. Three loaves of tiger bread plus scotch eggs, sausage rolls, chicken skewers and anything else that's useful in a food fight.

Pub at Liverpool Street for the survivors.

Don't forget the hummus...

Do you seriously believe anyone is going to set their alarm clock an hour earlier on a Saturday morning on the basis that you might happen to rock up on time and meet us on an early train?

I just thought Mark was letting us know he'll now almost certainly be on the 1230

ffs told the mrs about sat now. it seems she wants to come an hijack it an says we could stay over an go out for food in the evening?

but I want to do the 24hrs option of last man standing roll in at 9pm with kebab in hand an fall asleep at 10 on the couch.

be careful if your thinking of marriage, it's a big commitment

ffs told the mrs about sat now. it seems she wants to come an hijack it an says we could stay over an go out for food in the evening?

but I want to do the 24hrs option of last man standing roll in at 9pm with kebab in hand an fall asleep at 10 on the couch.

be careful if your thinking of marriage, it's a big commitment

Staying over in Colchester? The garrison town in the arsehole of Essex? Is she sure about that?

I thought so as well but clchester has lots to offer?

your itinerary is better an I'm working on it 24hrs

Tell her you'll take her to Orient instead. Still time to have a pint or two after the game and go out somewhere that isn't Colchester.

I want to do the 24hrs option of last man standing roll in at 9pm with kebab in hand an fall asleep at 10 on the couch.

Lightweight. Zorro and JSS are only beginning to fall asleep whilst out and about at that time

Edited by latic12345