Playershare Pledges 2014/15 Season (New Thread)

This happened for the first time last night, after about 6 minutes up towards the RRE

£10 paid.[/quote

Oh bloody hell don't tell me this is me.....anyway looking at pledge date isn't it last season?....you trying to twist someone's arm

off there Diego hehehe love your style

Obviously it's not clear. It's me honouring my pledge, which started last season but is open-ended until the new stand is finished.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

£5 for every away clean sheet

£10 if we finish in the top six

£10 for anyone with 20+ goals in all competitions.

Heheh, think our current run might start costing you a bit here Bristol. Swindon on Tuesday?..heheh Edited by underdog

• 2 weeks later...

Below is a summary of the potential amount that could be due to Playershare this month, if we're all flushed enough:

PlayerSharePledgesSept14.jpg

£5.00 left out for "if a manager gets sacked just after we beat them", as it seems unlikely after yesterday..

Errors happily corrected.

• 2 weeks later...

I owe £5 for the goals which i will send via paypal on payday with a couple of other bits i owe for. Pledges have been a bit slower than season and we aren't on track to beat last season's £1000 raised. Any for tonights england game? Or any other latics ones? I will repeat my £1 for each england goal pledge.

Need to up the anti on this so my additional pledges are:

£5.00 as soon as big G returns

£5.00 if we get through the rest of October unbeaten in the league

£5.00 for every month we stay in the top 10 starting 1st of November

£5.00 as soon as we lose in the league

£5.00 if we beat Preston in the cup

£5.00 if it snows on or by December the 1st

£5.00 per league game postponed by the winter weather

£5.00 if you can get the athleticos lad to keep his shirt on for one whole game..you know who you are

£5.00 if chaddy can actually manage to visit the kids in the RRE at some point this season

£5.00 if I can manage a top 10 position in the OWTB subs league but the end of the season

£1.00 per new playershare standing order each fan sets up to the end of the season. Could you be the 100th lucky fan and win a prize?

Phew, that hurt

Edited by underdog

Whoa! Think I might stick a fiver on Dan Gardner of Chesterfield to score anytime next weekend now!

I would wait while he's fully recovered from the double hernia operation which has kept him out all season, having said now he's almost fit he may start his first game against the Latics on Saturday. I'd better not tempt fate with a pledge on him to score though. Edited by BP1960

Need to up the anti on this so my additional pledges are:

£5.00 as soon as big G returns

£5.00 if we get through the rest of October unbeaten in the league

£5.00 for every month we stay in the top 10 starting 1st of November

£5.00 as soon as we lose in the league

£5.00 if we beat Preston in the cup

£5.00 if it snows on or by December the 1st

£5.00 per league game postponed by the winter weather

£5.00 if you can get the athleticos lad to keep his shirt on for one whole game..you know who you are

£5.00 if chaddy can actually manage to visit the kids in the RRE at some point this season

£5.00 if I can manage a top 10 position in the OWTB subs league but the end of the season

£1.00 per new playershare standing order each fan sets up to the end of the season. Could you be the 100th lucky fan and win a prize?

Phew, that hurt

As the person currently keeping you from that I may have to work out a pledge that keeps both the integrity of the competition intact and means Playershare doesn't lose out.

Obviously as the competition is far from over I do have sometime to work this out especially, unlike some vocal participants given my current run of form I still hold out realistic hopes of doing something.

• 2 weeks later...