Playershare Pledges 2014/15 Season (New Thread)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have just posted on Twitter: If there are 5K home fans at tomorrow's massively important game, I'll make another one off donation to Player Share on top of my regular monthly payment. Very small gesture but every little helps.

Rammy

I will pledge

£5 for a clean sheet

£5 for a win

£5 if any ex BCFC player scores

£5 if Forte scores

Ive had a feeling 2-0 win, forte first goalscorer and kelly to score anytime... strange! I'll have to put it on.

Half of any (probably nothing) winnings to playershare

Edited by kieranmcandrew

Bought some goods from SportsDirect.Com online with Playershare getting a proportion.

Unfortunately, they still haven't arrived today Thursday despite booking a 24 delivery on Monday.

If I'd known they used Yodel as the courier I wouldn't have bothered.

Several unanswered emails and the poor tracking system on Yodel have left me none the wiser where the parcel is.

Sports Direct are now investigating.

Edited by BP1960

Aww BP, I only bought one item from them via playershare but I must be have been lucky as it arrived on time.

Probably the first time you've tried to help the cause and its backfired. I'm sure Opinions 4 u would appreciate the feedback too

Thanks for giving it a go

Aww BP, I only bought one item from them via playershare but I must be have been lucky as it arrived on time.

Probably the first time you've tried to help the cause and its backfired. I'm sure Opinions 4 u would appreciate the feedback too

Thanks for giving it a go

Arrived today after several emails, 5yo Oliver can now show off his new Real Madrid kit (I couldn't persuade him on a Latics kit). I found the Yodel chief execs email address, I think that helped.

Edited by BP1960

Arrived today after several emails, 5yo Oliver can now show off his new Real Madrid kit (I couldn't persuade him on a Latics kit). I found the Yodel chief execs email address, I think that helped.

Thanks for using the WebShop.

Sorry I can't guarantee the competence of any of the stores on there!

Right, another go on this.

My Big George related pledges of bookings due to manhandling have been curtailed by him actually not playing like that (!) and being injured.

So, new ones hot off the press:

£5 per assist Daniel Johnson makes until Jan 5th

£5 per goal Daniel Johnson scores until Jan 5th

either League, FA Cup or JPT games for the above....

Right, another go on this.

My Big George related pledges of bookings due to manhandling have been curtailed by him actually not playing like that (!) and being injured.

So, new ones hot off the press:

£5 per assist Daniel Johnson makes until Jan 5th

£5 per goal Daniel Johnson scores until Jan 5th

either League, FA Cup or JPT games for the above....

Can he play in the JPT?