Playershare Pledges 2014/15 Season (New Thread)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add insult to injury today, this happened three times.

£30 paid.

And everytime it does I think of you.....if it softens the blow I owe for another elokobi goal. Bloody hope he doesn't become our top goal scorer as I can't afford it.

Oh well, that £20 I now need to sort

And everytime it does I think of you.....if it softens the blow I owe for another elokobi goal. Bloody hope he doesn't become our top goal scorer as I can't afford it.

Oh well, that £20 I now need to sort

George Elokobi @georgeelokobi · 2h 2 hours ago

Thanks for all the well done messages for my goal today 1f44d.png1f44f.png1f64f.png

Stop bloody encouraging him you lot...tut.

Thanks Diego, I don't do that twitter thingy so I love you updating with daily George.

He'll eat you alive, he'll eat you aliivveeeeee, George elockobi....he'll eat you alive.....

George Elokobi @georgeelokobi · 2h 2 hours ago

Gutted with today's result, but it's a point gained

Also on Twitter:

Tommy Bostock @Tommy_Bostock 5h5 hours ago

The beast @georgeelokobi scores and holds up a tshirt "to all French victims RIP" #respect #oafc

Ed @OAFC_22 4h4 hours ago

BREAKING: George Elokobi is being questioned over the disappearance of 4 match officials #oafc

Bugger I owe £25 quid. Two elokobi goals, one match suspended, chaddy the owl made an apperance in the RRE on Boxing Day to dish out sweeties to kids and Joe mills getting sent off.

Will cough up next weekend.

Well I now owe £30 with Rochdale being postponed again ....damn you rochdale.....I will forward it later on today boo hoo

Edited by underdog

Bloody hell another fiver to Playershare.... Stop scoring George

And I've just remembered and additional £5 for a 3 goal margin too

Will pay up at the end of feb as I'm sure there are more pledges I will be honouring

Edited by underdog

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

I

Just failed to clear the new Stand - hit the front of the roof and rebounded to the pitch today.

£10 paid.

Was that the one that went out for the throw-in, hit the new stand, a cheeky ricochet into the RRE and then compliantly rolled through the gate and back onto the pitch? Genius.

A massive thank you to all who use this thread. OWTB contributes a huge percentage to the money we raise for playershare and this idea alone has contributed well over £1000 to the scheme.

The pot is now nearly empty though after our latest donation and we want to build as big a war chest for LJ to use in the summer as possible. Contributers have gone up since we signed Rhys and we want to build on all the hard work everyone has been doing to raise as much cash as we can. If anyone would like a form sending then pm me your address, or a badge. Don't forget to use the webshop and download the webshop app and let's have some pledges for weekends game and how the rest of the season will pan out. We have donated over £20000 this season and that is a huge effort.

Thank you for your continued support.