OWTB Prediction League 2014/15

Stevie_J

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's taking it seriously and there's living up to every stereotype of how little women know about football...

Well if you're not gonna, i guess I'll have to pick up the baton. Having dropped it, cos you throw - and I catch - like a girl.

Well if you're not gonna, i guess I'll have to pick up the baton. Having dropped it, cos you throw - and I catch - like a girl.

Good luck. In my defence, when you don't finish rock bottom, it's hard predicting a full competition with several rounds in one go before a ball has been kicked without being able to take form into account - and even more so when your excel spreadsheet doesn't display any of the rankings and you're too busy (lazy) (complacent) to look them up.

Just paid myself Rosa, so is us up to us girlies to represent the intelligent sex.....heheh.

Helloooooo boys.....we're back......

Just paid myself Rosa, so is us up to us girlies to represent the intelligent sex.....heheh.

Helloooooo boys.....we're back......

Aye, try not to knock yourself out of the cup by posting in the wrong thread this year, eh Tracy?

I pay Playershare enough already! However, I will consider being the league's whipping girl...

That is hereby accepted as either your guarantee to enter :chubb: or you're offering something totally unconnected with the Prediction League in particular and football in general :omg: .

Predictions! The only competition where you can knock yourself out of the cup!

I'm sorry who are you?....I'm still not talking to you after you have infected my MSN hotmail account and only just got the bugger back after a two month suspension.....

Swine..heheh

This is your one-week warning. You've got until this time next week (thereabouts), to enter the Subscription League ahead of the opening game of the season.

This year I'm not going to put a ban on late entry. You can enter at any time but obviously any games that take place prior to payment being received won't count, so it's in your interests to get your tenners to me now!

Cheers.

This is your one-week warning. You've got until this time next week (thereabouts), to enter the Subscription League ahead of the opening game of the season.

This year I'm not going to put a ban on late entry. You can enter at any time but obviously any games that take place prior to payment being received won't count, so it's in your interests to get your tenners to me now!

Cheers.

I'd better dust off my equipment then, if you'll pardon the expression. Nice work again, Steve, getting all the fixtures in.

We had 25 entries in the Prediction League last season although one or two dropped out part way through. Be nice to beat that this season and boost the Playershare coffers.

Am I too late to join? How do I pay?

Certainly not too late. Send £10 to

stevie_j@owtb.co.uk
via PayPal, stating your OWTB username in the comments.

Alternatively, I can provide bank details for a BACS payment, if anyone has a serious aversion to PayPal.