Coventry (a) - Subscription League 2014/15

Stevie_J

bloody Nora......BBC sport saying your spot on with attendance...well done you and the result ht, ft and scorer

Ye gods...can I have Fridays lotto numbers please...

:censored:ing hell, we will never hear the last of it. Stewards enquiry, check the time stamp.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coventry 1-1 Latics (0-1)

Phillis

In cricketing parlance.... isn't this like moving fielders to positions where the ball has just flown through for a boundary?

I'm confused.... What time did you edit that....?

Now I'm confused, having seen your other post quoting Mr24 as going for Poleon, but there's no edit on his post showing Philly. Summat funny going on.

Now I'm confused, having seen your other post quoting Mr24 as going for Poleon, but there's no edit on his post showing Philly. Summat funny going on.

Exactly. Now, I can vouch for Mr24 being a man of substance..... So I'm not making any accusations..... I just expected to see an edit time on the basis I remember ribbing him for choosing Poleon as goal scorer!

Exactly. Now, I can vouch for Mr24 being a man of substance..... So I'm not making any accusations..... I just expected to see an edit time on the basis I remember ribbing him for choosing Poleon as goal scorer!

Precisely. And he has a little more substance in certain areas of his anatomy. No, not the naughty bits; sort of between there and his man boobs. Methinks a wind up is in the air. Is he in cahoots with someone else in a more lofty position? Not casting aspersions, mind. Just curious in the interests of ethics.

Is going to start screengrabbing 24hours posts.

He's not going to overtake me by skulduggery.

I think I shall make notes of his posts for the last three games of the season and re-post them in a new thread. We'll get to the bottom of this, make no mistake. :detectivegm0:

hmmm.....I have noticed on OWTB that times are posted out of Sync

I have noticed AM and PM being confused

Stewards enquiry please..........I think we have been hoodwinked......by the way I wasn't too far off the attendance myself

But......I did post my predication last night and it does say PM....

If guilty what's the punishment? he is forced to watch every latics game home and away next season?

Edited by underdog

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I knew I was on for The Maximum last night watching SSN at the gym. I had a little bet with myself about who'd be the first to cry foul. And won that as well.

Success is great but the haters can tire one out with their relentless mediocrity and predictability. 24 points for 24hours please. There's a good lad.

Hmmm. Still don't know how you changed from Poleon to Philly without an edit showing. Anyway, 2pts for the draw, 2pts for half time, 2pts for full time, 1pt each for home and away goals, 3pts for Latics scorer and *ahem* 10pts for correct attendance. That's 21 points, not 24, unless you think you get an extra 3 for being within 100 of attendance. Which you don't. Stop being greedy.

If all this is genuine, well done that man. I doff my chapeau in reverence.

Hmmm. Still don't know how you changed from Poleon to Philly without an edit showing. Anyway, 2pts for the draw, 2pts for half time, 2pts for full time, 1pt each for home and away goals, 3pts for Latics scorer and *ahem* 10pts for correct attendance. That's 21 points, not 24, unless you think you get an extra 3 for being within 100 of attendance. Which you don't. Stop being greedy.

If all this is genuine, well done that man. I doff my chapeau in reverence.

I've no idea where that quoted thing came from. Perhaps Andy quoted and thought I'd put Poleon. Maybe he got it from a different thread. Without giving too much of my methodology away, this week was always going to be Phillis week.

I reckon I'm entitled to both the three and the 10 points. (I am BOTH within 100 AND bang on the money.) It'd be good for the competition if The Maximum were forever identified with the name of the player who got the original one.

Nope I demand an enquiry......

Hung drawn and quarter please..heheh

It's hanged, drawn and quartered, but at least I'll die happy that, as well as a title, I achieved the maximum. Dave Collinge can't say that. Ex Pat can't say that. No one but me. My entrails might be all over the pavement but all the spectators will know I'm innocent and a genius. I remind me of Jesus.

Where's that Stevie_J bloke when you need him? I don't have the technology of an Admin to dig any deeper. Can some bugger please sort this out so I can do the bloody table before the next match? Good this, innit? :grin:

Edited by Bristolatic

I saw Poleon too. There's some funny business going on here! I smell another Oprah special in a few years.

Not you as well. Why don't you just appreciate an extremely powerful prediction when you see one? Shocking behaviour. You won't find Dave Collinge on here complaining. Sober up and show just a tiny bit of class and people might start to take you seriously as a predictor of football results.