This Scottish referendum

HarryBosch

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by my observation of him being frightened, confused and being exploited. As where the LGBT group, Kermits 'section' and others drafted in the justify the EDL's position as 'inclusive' - all a bizarre publicity stunt.

I take it, by the way you write, you were involved in the EDL, probably the FYC too - I suppose the two go hand in hand. How on Earth you can defend the group who's main policy was to get hooligans drunk in groups in front of Greggs for five years and abuse people, is beyond me.

Nobody drafted these groups in but they was welcomed with open arms and it wasn't a PR stunt everybody was welcome from all walks of life too stand for that they believed in and that wasn't about getting pissed outside Greggs

Not everything your read from HopeNotHate is true, I'm sure I'd be able to find you interviewers and blogs from these "kermit sections" as you colourfully described them but I have a feeling that you've allready made your mind up and I'd be wasting my time

There's something about this that I really, really like. Warning very sweary so probably NSFW

What an idiot the NO vote has potential saved Scotland from financial crisis the SNP had two years to come up they would support a struggling NHS service & mail service in a country where there's higher unemployment than the rest of Britain with out the loss of jobs or the higher of taxes they could say how they would do it other than saying "we will manage" on the back of that if the YES campaign would of won a number of big companies who employe a vast number of Scottish people would of up sticks and moved down to England

What an idiot the NO vote has potential saved Scotland from financial crisis the SNP had two years to come up they would support a struggling NHS service & mail service in a country where there's higher unemployment than the rest of Britain with out the loss of jobs or the higher of taxes they could say how they would do it other than saying "we will manage" on the back of that if the YES campaign would of won a number of big companies who employe a vast number of Scottish people would of up sticks and moved down to England

Punctuation, mate.

It's not the work of the devil, you know.

Nobody drafted these groups in but they was welcomed with open arms and it wasn't a PR stunt everybody was welcome from all walks of life too stand for that they believed in and that wasn't about getting pissed outside Greggs

Not everything your read from HopeNotHate is true, I'm sure I'd be able to find you interviewers and blogs from these "kermit sections" as you colourfully described them but I have a feeling that you've allready made your mind up and I'd be wasting my time

They got to you too huh? How many years did you waste in car parks singing "no surrender"? Which group are you in now?