Dale Away 29/11

Markoasis

Whereas an outing to Rochdale is somehow more acceptable?! Surely shome mishtake?! Have a word with yourselves, Southerners!

Put your bottom lip back in, woman!

For the record I wouldn't go to an away trip that I couldn't get to via a direct train from London.

• 3 weeks later...

1,000 tickets sold. How does it work at the ground? Can you just "sit" anywhere or are they fussy? If they're fussy, we might have to arrange an OASIS block so we don't have to mix with outsiders.

I'm thinking of going and am already in talks with Mrs 24. It's my dad's birthday that week so it's a dual purpose visit. (That's what I've told Mrs 24 anyway.)

1,000 tickets sold. How does it work at the ground? Can you just "sit" anywhere or are they fussy? If they're fussy, we might have to arrange an OASIS block so we don't have to mix with outsiders.

Unreserved seating. You might need to get there before kick off for once though.

Unreserved seating. You might need to get there before kick off for once though.

Only if it's a sell-out. Last time we played there were quite a few empty seats towards the small terrace end of their fans.

Plus although there are 3000 tickets, the stand holds more than that, so there might be a few seats left empty.

I've had a look at trains and there doesn't really seem to be any return trains for much under £70.

Just seen that. Bastards. There were some attractive prices a couple of weeks ago when the negotiation round began. I'm thinking of a weekend-long trip now but it's still pricey. It's a definite no if I insist on Mrs 24 driving back on Sunday night because I'm still pissed or pissed again.