Facebook Harakiri

Quelle surprise.

It turns out I'm a right :censored: in pay negotiations. I like to think of myself as a trade union Gattuso. Always leaving a little bit in there.

Have your lot joined Unite yet? I hear Labour will introduce compulsory trade union membership for everyone in the tasty grilled chicken sector after the election.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently been taken to task for not replying to a message on there in a timely manner.

My explanation that I sometimes don't even look at it for a week or two was met with incredulity & deep suspicion. :omg:

I'm told not "liking" certain posts has become akin to blanking someone in the pub or not answering their phonecalls :grin:

I reckon (and hope) it's another social experiment that will ultimately be used to round it's users up, like ITV.

Edited by HarryBosch

I've recently been taken to task for not replying to a message on there in a timely manner.

My explanation that I sometimes don't even look at it for a week or two was met with incredulity & deep suspicion. :omg:

I'm told not "liking" certain posts has become akin to blanking someone in the pub or not answering their phonecalls :grin:

I reckon (and hope) it's another social experiment that will ultimately be used to round it's users up, like ITV.

It's a tyranny. Another thing I don't miss is those pictures with wise words on the theme of self-help or self-validation - "don't let anyone make you feel like a bellend even if you are a bellend". That sort of thing.

It turns out I'm a right :censored: in pay negotiations. I like to think of myself as a trade union Gattuso. Always leaving a little bit in there.

Have your lot joined Unite yet? I hear Labour will introduce compulsory trade union membership for everyone in the tasty grilled chicken sector after the election.

Joyfully there is zero trade union influence here. The only possible benefit I can see from it is that it would increase my chances of punching Len McCluskey right in his self-righteous phiz.

Joyfully there is zero trade union influence here. The only possible benefit I can see from it is that it would increase my chances of punching Len McCluskey right in his self-righteous phiz.

The reasons why you don't want it relate exactly to the reasons why you need it. Health and safety. Decent pay. Paid leave. Solid contracts. Control over bad management. I could go on.

The reasons why you don't want it relate exactly to the reasons why you need it. Health and safety. Decent pay. Paid leave. Solid contracts. Control over bad management. I could go on.

All those things are already in place.

You bloody unionists, sticking your nose in where it's not wanted or needed. See what I mean about self-righteous? YOU MAKE ME SICK.

All those things are already in place.

You bloody unionists, sticking your nose in where it's not wanted or needed. See what I mean about self-righteous? YOU MAKE ME SICK.

You've got health and safety legislation, decent pay and paid leave because of the unions and our bitches in the Labour party. As for the last one...I just don't believe you. I reckon your management all get together and say, "Aren't we great" when they are manifestly not great.

All this politics bollocks is making me hungry. I could murder a wing roulette, washed down with three gallons of refill cola.

I left when I saw a message (clearly false) about an OAP ex canadian Soldier saying something to a Muslim woman in a supermarket and hundreds and thousands of people had liked it.

Plus the fact that no one puts anything interesting on it anymore just that timewarp thing which shows you how your :censored: status of old is still :censored: four years on.

Everyone should leave. Journalists might start doing some work again rather than looking at peoples profiles and making an assumption. It will make police work a bit harder though. 90% of convictions these days seem to be because the perpetrator was bragging about it on facebook.

Leave, the only thing you have to lose is your chains!

PS. I am happy to return if they change the name to Delroy FaceyBook

You've got health and safety legislation, decent pay and paid leave because of the unions and our bitches in the Labour party. As for the last one...I just don't believe you. I reckon your management all get together and say, "Aren't we great" when they are manifestly not great.

All this politics bollocks is making me hungry. I could murder a wing roulette, washed down with three gallons of refill cola.

Just to say this place isn't exactly a cabal - you may want to hold back on these posts too - save having to delete yourself entirely from the interwebs?

Just to say this place isn't exactly a cabal - you may want to hold back on these posts too - save having to delete yourself entirely from the interwebs?

Are you working for a tasty grilled chicken retailer now as well? I'm having two wing roulettes and a chicken butterfly, with three gallons of coke and three gallons of Sprite to wash ' em down.

Are you working for a tasty grilled chicken retailer now as well? I'm having two wing roulettes and a chicken butterfly, with three gallons of coke and three gallons of Sprite to wash ' em down.

You're doing that all wrong - it's all about Frite / Spanta - the half Sprite, half Fanta, best drink ever.

Wolf in sheep's clothing. Wotanob.

Why are you so frightened of people (the unions, Labour) who've done nothing but good for you, and at the same time in thrall to people (the boss class, the Tories) who wish you nothing but harm?

I'd love to know the answer to this question from anyone who does not vote Labour at the election.

Why are you so frightened of people (the unions, Labour) who've done nothing but good for you, and at the same time in thrall to people (the boss class, the Tories) who wish you nothing but harm?

I'd love to know the answer to this question from anyone who does not vote Labour at the election.

You have me all wrong, old bean. Very, very wrong.

The equation is simple. If you want Grant Shapps/Michael Green and Iain Duncan Smith, don't vote Labour.

FTFY

You're doing that all wrong - it's all about Frite / Spanta - the half Sprite, half Fanta, best drink ever.

Does it matter which order you out them in the cup first? So if you put Fanta in first it's Frite, but. Sprite in first it's Spanta?

The union at my work have just :censored: me over.

I vote in Heywood so it doesn't matter anyway- Labour will win. I am more likely to vote Labour than Tory though.