Anybody find a use for old Latics photos?

meatpaste

When I was running Beyond The Boundary, I was approached by a chap called Daniel Youngs a professional photographer trying to sell matchday photos. As he had permission to take photos inside football grounds, all the images I bought off him were unique.

Daniel is now the official photographer for Rochdale FC and as I was having a sort out today, I found three CD's of photos I bought off him.

The games were Tranmere (H), Wycombe (A) and Mansfield (H). The Wycombe game was on 20.9.03 and the Mansfield game was the one were Clive Wijnhard scored 4. The Tranmere game is going to be from around that time too. There are 51 photos of the Tranmere game, 68 of the Wycombe game and 65 of the Mansfield game.

The CD's include crowd photo's and manager photo's (David Eyres and Iain Dowie). There is also a shot of a Latics fan taking part in a half time pie eating contest! I personally don't want any money for these. However, knowing that it would be sacriledge to throw these away, I thought that if anybody wanted them and was prepared to offer money for them it could be donated to Playershare. I'm open to suggestions.

They are all high quality images and the one of Eyresy celebrating a goal in front of the Lookers Stand is a classic! Here's a brief preview.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hwz6hga2689i3o5/AAAPCjs-nV93egKxemU-dx4Za?dl=0