Ever fancied being a whore?

Slash

Now I have your attention...

I have recently been appointed player/manager of FC Hoare & Co, my company’s 5-a-side football team. One of the benefits of being in charge of team selection is the ability to pick your mates when you are short. We generally have 5-7 regulars but due to work commitments and customer events now and again we have to draft in 'ringers'. If anyone is interested in joining my 'ringers' list please let me know.

We play on a Wednesday night behind Southwark station on a recently relayed 4G surface. Matches are 30 mins and kick off times rotate between 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm and 7,30 pm.

The league is a pretty good standard. With the exception of one team who has never lost every one else is capable of beating each other.

I have attached a link to the ground below.

http://powerplay.co.uk/players/league-locations/LONDON-Central---SOUTHWARK-(Colombo-Centre-3G)

Most importantly, it is free as work foot the bill.

Slash

PC Kent is your man. Apparently he's the dog's bollocks at football, meaning he pulls his warrant card out if anyone approaches to tackle him. His beat includes Southwark station as well so he might even rock up wearing the old tit-head.

Wednesdays is a no for me. Not that you'd be up to my level.

I'm in Paul... though given I played once and was never asked again and there's now this... I figure my standards were not high enough!

I'm sure I've asked you about 4 or 5 times but you're already going to the theatre!

• 1 month later...

Space available for tomorrow night at 7.30 if anyone is interested. I'll not lie, the team we are playing beat us 7-1 last time if that influences any ones decision.

First come, first serve (unless someone good says yes later).