Brizzle Citeh 1 November

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a train from Paddington with special OASIS designation, or have people booked whichever was cheapest?

I'm leaning towards driving to Bristol but I'm not sure if the simple West Country folk will be ready for the arrival of the first motor car.

Big up da Action Town massive blud. Did we meet at a few games last season?

Sure did Sir, I thought it might be you as more than two Latics in Acton would breach some sort of EU quota. :OASISscarf: :lol:

Is there a train from Paddington with special OASIS designation, or have people booked whichever was cheapest?

I'm leaning towards driving to Bristol but I'm not sure if the simple West Country folk will be ready for the arrival of the first motor car.

1022/1122 out. Most are on the 1930 back

Cheapest. 11.22 might have a quiz on board.

Plus when you park it, they'll start poking it with sticks and bits of farming equipment.