November meeting

c.hill12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any fans have questions for the trust or playershare, then I'm usually in the RRE and will be near the tuck shop 15 mins before kick off and for 10 minutes at half time. I'm not going to loiter too long as I might get a reputation. Heheh.

Next games are Leyton and crawley before the next meeting. I'm unsure if well be relocated for the preston match though.

Thanks in advance

Can the Bristol City away ticket allocation be discussed and what can be done to avoid similar happening for the rest of the season?

To be fair, Barry aside, the other staff members who might have told Bristol City 500 would be enough probably weren't at the club last time we regularly travelled in numbers.

This could be a big issue later in the season if we stay in the promotion hunt.

It can certainly be discussed and i'm sure barry will have some kind of explination as to what happened and what the procedure actually is when it comes to ticket allocation.

I think Harry's point about future proofing is relevant.

Making sure we get an appropriate allocation, with a bit to spare.

Perhaps having a 48 hour sale window for season ticket holders only on all away games.

Repeating the good communications we've seen this week when tickets are selling out.

I agree o4u.

But 9 times ouf 10 490 would be enough to even have pay on the day at brizzle. It's unlucky the season they have reduced capacity we could probably take 700+ down there. Nobody say this coming a month ago when it will have been discussed with the 2 clubs.

I agree o4u.

But 9 times ouf 10 490 would be enough to even have pay on the day at brizzle. It's unlucky the season they have reduced capacity we could probably take 700+ down there. Nobody say this coming a month ago when it will have been discussed with the 2 clubs.

It's not a moan as such.

It's an opportunity to improve things for supporters.

Simple questions:-

How much has the trust raised over the last 5 years - let's go with up to the end of the last accounting period, just for clarity.

How much of that money has been spent on things that DIRECTLY impact on supporters

And how much of that has been spent on things that could / should have been funded by the club.

Is the trust just a fund raising arm of the club and if so, what is the point of a trust?

What initiatives, which are not part of the club's remit, has the trust chairman seen delivered over the past 5 years which have directly improved supporters match-day experience?

I think the trust is a waste of time as baz has stopped doing anything for fans other than the odd outburst. The trust just passes money to the club as baz says "we all want the team to do well, so we support the club" - well baz, that's not what you should be there for. That's what the clubs marketing team is there for.

If you have no separate goals (do you have any) then you are just a pointless duplication.

Discuss (but don't involve me, I don't really care what you do, but hopefully others might)

(here's some suggestions - RRE - some sort of roofing / cover from the elements ; some benches / tables under the cover ; at least some shelves on the walls so you can put your beer / pie on them. Cost would be jack all, but instead the trust hands money over to the club).

When is something being done about this promised free membership for season ticket holders?

We are in the process but have issues at the minute and the club are in the process of having a new system to handle their data. Anybody wanting their membership details then email askthetrust@trustoldham.co.uk

Edited by c.hill12

I'd like to ask why most away grounds are able to accommodate a smoking area for us as visiting fans, but Latics can't accommodate for anyone. One steward, couple of cones and some tape. Done.

That question was raised to me last week and i will be bringing it up on the 17th

We are in the process but have issues at the minute and the club are in the process of having a new system to handle their data. Anybody wanting their membership details then email askthetrust@trustoldham.co.uk

The clubs fan rep has told me that the club will not be sending you ANY data.

You still appear to think they are.

Either you haven't checked (why would you bother) or the club have lied to me. Can anyone clarify? Surely baz with feet in both mouths camps could do something to confirm? Or is he too busy being a director to do anything for the fans?

Let's wait for another meeting where it won't be discussed though. That way you can stall, stall, stall.

The clubs fan rep has told me that the club will not be sending you ANY data.

You still appear to think they are.

Either you haven't checked (why would you bother) or the club have lied to me. Can anyone clarify? Surely baz with feet in both mouths camps could do something to confirm? Or is he too busy being a director to do anything for the fans?

Let's wait for another meeting where it won't be discussed though. That way you can stall, stall, stall.

Why would you bother??????.........that's a little bit below the ankle bone Real as you know Chris is a volunteer like others and we don't work at this place to get the info immediately. We work with the club.

I know you have legitimate questions

Chris will try and bottom this out like lookers prior to him is also on the case too.

Next meeting 17th November and I am sure a update will follow

Edited: because opening gob and inserting foot is my trade mark

Edited by underdog

This was discussed at length at the last meeting which the fans that turned up will back me up on! Jenny was also at the last meeting aswell to discuss the issue. When the notes are released you'll see what was said. I don't avoid anything real and i find it highly offensive that u insist such a thing. I work hard for the trust in my own time to try and make it a better organisation, as do others. I, probably like yourself saw there was issues with the trust and have come in to do something about it. It is an organisation i believe in and feel is important to the club i love so if i can improve it in any way, i will. Look back throu my posts on here or through social media an I have never once avoided a question. I have taken time out of my own life to meet with members and discuss trust issues, which i am more than happy to do! I will not tolorate such personal attacks on my intentions. We are working with the club (of which we are part owners of) to ensure all our practices are legal in every aspect and make sure we don't upset a single fan with the way their.data is handled. I know meetings have taken place between the club and trust since the last meeting and the outcome will be fed back. If i can help u any forther, don't hesitate to contact me or better still, come to the next meeting and we can answer your wuestions as a board of directors.

This was discussed at length at the last meeting which the fans that turned up will back me up on! Jenny was also at the last meeting aswell to discuss the issue. When the notes are released you'll see what was said. I don't avoid anything real and i find it highly offensive that u insist such a thing. I work hard for the trust in my own time to try and make it a better organisation, as do others. I, probably like yourself saw there was issues with the trust and have come in to do something about it. It is an organisation i believe in and feel is important to the club i love so if i can improve it in any way, i will. Look back throu my posts on here or through social media an I have never once avoided a question.

You avoided my question about Eddie Joksts