fao 24hrs leeslover an student Mark

jw_oldh857

is there any way you could use your influence to get the athleticos thread back up

or is it gone forever as he didn't lock it

I think I've just been taken for a mod. Kinnell.

I have no editorial influence over the board. Otherwise I'd ban all the fascists and huns and thatcherites and Man U fans...and there'd be no one left.

I haven't been a Mod for about 5 years and half of the current team think I'm a :censored:. Mark hasn't been for maybe 3 years and he was as effective then as he is at transport logistics. Mr T never was. It's a curious idea that OWTB is OASIS territory.

Haha! You know we can see this too right? The thread's gone, ain't coming back. Just start a new one - there's already about 90 Athelticos threads, one more can't hurt can it?

I'm always happy to talk OWTB over a pint at a game. I know people see us as some mean spirited power mad spoil sports but I promise we are actually very hands off for the most part and the action we do take is always done as a last resort (or to save us money, in the case of duplicate-thread closures).

Also, importantly leeslover, we all think you're a :censored:!

Haha! You know we can see this too right? The thread's gone, ain't coming back. Just start a new one - there's already about 90 Athelticos threads, one more can't hurt can it?

I'm always happy to talk OWTB over a pint at a game. I know people see us as some mean spirited power mad spoil sports but I promise we are actually very hands off for the most part and the action we do take is always done as a last resort (or to save us money, in the case of duplicate-thread closures).

Also, importantly leeslover, we all think you're a :censored:!

What are you doing here when there's a new video of Amber for you to peel one off to?

What are you doing here when there's a new video of Amber for you to peel one off to?

Hang on that's new? I assumed it was a repeat... I'll be in my bunk!

Loving the tag for this thread. Ayatollah Ackey.

How much would you charge for someone to change your username?

£500 to playershare and I will change it to that for 6 months...