fao 24hrs leeslover an student Mark

jw_oldh857

5 years on

Student Mark invited Mr. 12345, myself and Mike F to his work Christmas party; he later admitted he'd suggested the 'Murican broads attend as well. Thankfully that didn't come to fruition, and Mr. 12345 met the now-Mrs. 12345.

I like the finality of that story.

I can honestly keep my head held up high, unlike some on here who's reputations have been tarnished (even more).

leeslover offered to help them too - just don't tell rosa!

I think he's done better with M than he would have with the crazy yank - no matter what her norks offer!

I said hello to them before the match in the pub I would have been in anyway! You aren't dragging me down with you.

They :censored:ing hate me - I kicked them out the ground when Penney/Worthington lost their :censored: about Corney parading them around the place like trophies!

Student Mark invited Mr. 12345, myself and Mike F to his work Christmas party; he later admitted he'd suggested the 'Murican broads attend as well. Thankfully that didn't come to fruition, and Mr. 12345 met the now-Mrs. 12345.

Finality is so the right word.

The rest is history. Obviously Mr 12345 had something about him that night. Something hypnotic and seductive. And he met his future wife instead of two crackers good time girls from California who've clearly got more money than sense and who might do anything at all if you asked nicely.

I think he's done better with M than he would have with the crazy yank - no matter what her norks offer!

I've only just found out they were due at the party.

My second favourite part of that night (after meeting M of course) was the phone call I got from Ryan in a pub near Mile End tube. When we turned up, we found a pale quivering wreck in the corner, waiting to be rescued. It was worse than The Louisiana (Bristol reference!)

nice one ackey I,ll get you a pint in pal

an I know what you mean about these bunch of chancers

colchester away, the trains due in 2 minutes an you had some still in the beer garden some in the chinese,some in the off licence an a handful on the platform

the most disorganised bunch ever