Just incase you was where your tax money was going...

OAFCM35

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly suspect some of my tax money was spent on your :censored:ing education. What the :censored: does that even mean?

Missed out one word didnt I, you knew what I meant thou..

Back to the issue at hand if you don't mind

Our tax money housing Immigrants at reduced rates in well to do areas, let's see how long immigration is an issue now it's the middleclass who are feeling it as well

Missed out one word didnt I, you knew what I meant thou..

Back to the issue at hand if you don't mind

Our tax money housing Immigrants at reduced rates in well to do areas, let's see how long immigration is an issue now it's the middleclass who are feeling it as well

Though. :censored:ing hell, that's lazy.

No reasonable comments to add to the discussion? No angles to twist? Can't play the whataboutery card?

Let's post silly pictures and keep our eyes peeled for spelling and grammatical errors

I know that area very well and have done for 20 years as a mate from Uni's family are from there. It's an odd mix of affluence and squallor, there's been a soup kitchen in between the likes of the Blairs forever and there's a lot of social housing around which would earn similar rents if you let it privately. Do you object to white people living in those £2m houses at our expense?

I know that area very well and have done for 20 years as a mate from Uni's family are from there. It's an odd mix of affluence and squallor, there's been a soup kitchen in between the likes of the Blairs forever and there's a lot of social housing around which would earn similar rents if you let it privately. Do you object to white people living in those £2m houses at our expense?

If it was under the same circumstances as this families argeement then yes, why should anybody live in a £2million home whilst claiming benefits??

If it was under the same circumstances as this families argeement then yes, why should anybody live in a £2million home whilst claiming benefits??

Then you need to throw all the white people round there out of their social housing because they are also living in £2 million houses.

Then you need to throw all the white people round there out of their social housing because they are also living in £2 million houses.

The entire benefit system is wrong from the bottom to the top, you shouldn't be allowed to take from a pot you've never put in to regardless of race, colour or creed. Our weak policies on immigration & our soft benefit system has left us open to abuse by our own lay abouts and the immigrants who see us a meal ticket, the Australians have got it spot on you can only go there if your going to be a benefit to the country.

Edited by OAFCM35

The entire benefit system is wrong from the bottom to the top, you shouldn't be allowed to take from a pot you've never put in to regardless of race, colour or creed. Our weak policies on immigration & our soft benefit system has left us open to abuse by our own lay abouts and the immigrants who see us a meal ticket, the Australians have got it spot on you can only go there if your going to be a benefit to the country.

Australia? A country largely built on immigration where the indigenous people are second class citizens? Isn't that exactly what you're scared of Britain becoming?

Australia? A country largely built on immigration where the indigenous people are second class citizens? Isn't that exactly what you're scared of Britain becoming?

Australia is a fairly new country on the grand scale of things, the way you have discribed it could be used to be described a list of many countries if you go back far enough. Look at Australia's immigration policy it's a damn site better than our open door policy that's for sure.

No reasonable comments to add to the discussion? No angles to twist? Can't play the whataboutery card?

Let's post silly pictures and keep our eyes peeled for spelling and grammatical errors

I've not seen one from you yet - and what's the point anyway? What's your point? Tell me what your point is in all of this. Cherry picking 2012 newspaper articles, and avoiding specific questions - probably because you either don't understand what the comments mean, or you decide to ignore them. Either or, it's all the same to me.

I've not seen one from you yet - and what's the point anyway? What's your point? Tell me what your point is in all of this. Cherry picking 2012 newspaper articles, and avoiding specific questions - probably because you either don't understand what the comments mean, or you decide to ignore them. Either or, it's all the same to me.

Not cherry picking anything, I've seen these stories shared on social media and put them on here, it's that what the off topics are for?

Australia is a fairly new country on the grand scale of things, the way you have discribed it could be used to be described a list of many countries if you go back far enough. Look at Australia's immigration policy it's a damn site better than our open door policy that's for sure.

Answer this question then: How old does a country have to be before it's decreed as established enough that it should tighten its immigration policy?

Answer this question then: How old does a country have to be before it's decreed as established enough that it should tighten its immigration policy?

The age of a country should have an effect on the policies of that country, policies should only change if there is a need to change them.

The age of a country should have an effect on the policies of that country, policies should only change if there is a need to change them.

Now Now, that's not what I asked. You said you don't like it when people avoid the question. How old should a country be before it determines it's immigration policy?