Just incase you was where your tax money was going...

OAFCM35

Now Now, that's not what I asked. You said you don't like it when people avoid the question. How old should a country be before it determines it's immigration policy?

Firstly I didn't avoid the question, I answered it. Secondly the question you've just asked me is different to the one you asked me first time round, the first time round you said

"How old does a country have to be before it's decreed as established enough that it should tighten its immigration policy?"

which suggests there is already an immigration policy in place, the current question suggests there is no immigration policy in place at all?

If your asking me how old a country should be before it tightens its immigration policy then I genuinely don't feel that the age of a country should have an effect on its policies, I don't think you can give a time frame on such matters.

If your asking me how old a country should be before it implements an immigration policy then I would say there should be guideline of policies in place straight from the off with the understanding that policies maybe be changed or replace as there are needed to be.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I didn't avoid the question, I answered it. Secondly the question you've just asked me is different to the one you asked me first time round, the first time round you said

"How old does a country have to be before it's decreed as established enough that it should tighten its immigration policy?"

which suggests there is already an immigration policy in place, the current question suggests there is no immigration policy in place at all?

If your asking me how old a country should be before it tightens its immigration policy then I genuinely don't feel that the age of a country should have an effect on its policies, I don't think you can give a time frame on such matters.

If your asking me how old a country should be before it implements an immigration policy then I would say there should be guideline of policies in place straight from the off with the understanding that policies maybe be changed or replace as there are needed to be.

So basically you believe a country should adapt to the world around it? Excellent. I concur.

What do you mean 'the age of a country'?

I was fairly sure that wasn't the correct terminology either but after a long 12 hour shift I didn't want to be racking my brains trying to figure out what the correct terminology was, I know what he is getting at though.

Immigrants in net contribution to the economy shock!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29910497

Do you think those living in tents at Calais will contribute?

Rosa, Its nice to see you have abandoned your original argument, you'll be back knit picking for grammatical errors in no time, I might even throw a few easy ones in there to get you started.

Do you think those living in tents at Calais will contribute?

Rosa, Its nice to see you have abandoned your original argument, you'll be back knit picking for grammatical errors in no time, I might even throw a few easy ones in there to get you started.

Aye, I did abandon my original anti-Darth Vader argument pretty quickly.

'European Economic Area immigrants made a positive fiscal contribution of £4.4bn between 1995 and 2011, non-EEA immigrants made a negative net contribution of £118bn, and British people a negative net contribution of £591bn.'

Thats because they tooooook ourrrr jooooobbbbbbbbbbsssssssss

Guest Scratch2000uk

Oh look, it's a Daily Mail link. I'll bow out now, thanks.

Opposed to being directed to the BBC website?, How :censored:ing biased are they?

Guest Scratch2000uk

They are just another media agency reporting on immigration on a daily basis.

They are just another biased news agency, as is the daily fail. At least i refuse to buy the comic, unfortunately i have less of a choice where the BBC is concerned.

Just incase you was where your tax money was going...

It's not just the missing word. It's the "incase" (one word where there should be two). It's the was/were grammar disaster. It's the fact of three :censored:-ups while attempting to do so little with the language.

I want my money back for that :censored:.