Libyan cadet blames the British

OAFCM35

I'm going to keep my views private on certain subjects as they are no one elses business, but I want to know why on here you only post about latics or polictical subjects?

It's a football messageboard, I realise this part of it is for other subjects - but I suspect, most people - well me anyway. Just find it pretty tiresome. The views of most on here are pretty plain. You wont be changing theirs, and they won't be changing yours.

The argument you will make, is "Dont read them then"... I don't. I don't come on here for a political debate. There are other forums for that.

I'm going to keep my views private on certain subjects as they are no one elses business, but I want to know why on here you only post about latics or polictical subjects?

It's a football messageboard, I realise this part of it is for other subjects

Both, I posted about Latics in the Latics section, I post about general football in the general football section and I post about politics and current affairs in the off topics, it's funny how no one wants to talk about the poor lad minding his own business and getting cut up by Asians in 62s but there all falling all over each other to talk about a bloke in America who got tasered off the police for refusing to do as he was told or about there is a small possibility that a poppy seller attack had nothing to do with the fact he was selling poppies MINUTES before his act or if you expresses EU-scepticism them your an out and out neo nazi EDL doc martin wearing fascist??

,it's funny how no one wants to talk about the poor lad minding his own business and getting cut up by Asians in 62s but there all falling all over each other to talk about a bloke in America who got tasered off the police for refusing to do as he was told or about there is a small possibility that a poppy seller attack had nothing to do with the fact he was selling poppies MINUTES before his act or if you expresses EU-scepticism them your an out and out neo nazi EDL doc martin wearing fascist??

I don't talk about any on here. I can't be arsed.

there is absolutely nothing remotely funny about this racist attack that has just been dealt with (or not dealt with) as just another run of the mill incident.. But we don't talk about that kind of thing on here do we

What would you like to talk about it...?

there is absolutely nothing remotely funny about this racist attack that has just been dealt with (or not dealt with) as just another run of the mill incident.. But we don't talk about that kind of thing on here do we

I abhor racism. What's your point?

Both, I posted about Latics in the Latics section, I post about general football in the general football section and I post about politics and current affairs in the off topics, it's funny how no one wants to talk about the poor lad minding his own business and getting cut up by Asians in 62s but there all falling all over each other to talk about a bloke in America who got tasered off the police for refusing to do as he was told or about there is a small possibility that a poppy seller attack had nothing to do with the fact he was selling poppies MINUTES before his act or if you expresses EU-scepticism them your an out and out neo nazi EDL doc martin wearing fascist??

Nobody is disputing the horrible crimes you've been telling us about, however it's all confirmation bias (look that up because I mentioned this before and you conveniently ignored it). There is a race theme to the posts. You have not posted anything about any other crimes conducted by white English, unfortunately there are loads of them that are equally as bad - not a peep.

If you don't like it, return to the comfort of your Facebook group where you can all circle jerk to your little hearts content.