Gillingham - Saturday 24 January 2015

Ackey

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you at Bromley South at 12.53 (no doubt I will be on the train on my own as everyone will miss the 12.37 from Victoria).

I'm not sure there is a M&S in Bromley so please can someone pick up some green larger for me.

12:37 London Victoria [south Eastern Trains]

12:53 Bromley South

13:07 Longfield

13:11 Meopham

13:22 Rochester

13:24 Chatham

13:38 Gillingham (Kent)

51 mins!

Fair enough. Didn't show up on national rail last night. Probably user error Edited by latic12345

Out of interest, my ticket arrived yesterday and I noted that we're in the Gordon Road stand, as opposed to the Brian Moore scaffold. That's the seated stand to the right [as you look at it] from the open end we're normally in. Probs for the best given the weather.

Do we need tickets?! I remember going to the ticket office last year early doors as there was some issue with either advanced tickets/no cash at turnstile... Can't see anything about it being all ticket on website and I don't want to get locked out given our MASSIVE away following

Edited by latic12345

You may wish to correct / debate with me the rule outcome..... but I recall something along the following lines....?

Rule 1c. It is permissible seeing as we play in blue, to buy blue lager for the train.

Rule 1d. Everything must be done to convince kiosk staff that the half time whistle has blown before it actually has.... in order to be served alcohol.

Rule 1e. You cannot buy bottles of water.... on train, at the match, or otherwise.

Rule 7. Sunglasses must be worn indoors after sunset!

You may wish to correct / debate with me the rule outcome..... but I recall something along the following lines....?

Rule 1c. It is permissible seeing as we play in blue, to buy blue lager for the train.

Rule 1d. Everything must be done to convince kiosk staff that the half time whistle has blown before it actually has.... in order to be served alcohol.

Rule 1e. You cannot buy bottles of water.... on train, at the match, or otherwise.

Rule 7. Sunglasses must be worn indoors after sunset!

Rule 1. Green Larger. No ifs, no buts. Voids all subsequent rules.

The rest I'm fine with as once rule 1 is engaged I tend to forget the rest anyway!