Whelan in trouble ?

Got the reaction I was looking for :D

oh and if dont like my posts on Facebook delete me from your friends list or address me in person about it, shouldn't be too difficult considering you know who i am?

Sure.

And we're not friends, don't worry.

Most likely, yeah. That's how restrictive Facebook is.

My facebook is restricted to people who are not on my "friends" list, I know your on my friends list so I know you can see my posts, what battles me is why two (maybe more who knows) grown men are discussing what I have put on a social media site? The offer is there for any of the beardy speccy left wing branch of our supporters if you find my facebook posts offensive delete me or feel free to come and talk to me about face to face rather than squabbling, screenshoting and sulking on here or on the two other kinds of social media I know you lot have access to my posts on

Edited by OAFCM35

My facebook is restricted to people who are not my friends, I know your on my friends list so I know you can see my posts, what battles me is why two (maybe more who knows) grown men are discussing what I have put on a social media site? The offer is there for any of the beardy speccy left wing branch of our supporters if you find my facebook posts offensive delete me or feel free to come and talk to me about face to face rather than squabbling, screenshoting and sulking on here or on the two other kinds of social media I know you lot have access to my posts on

No need to feel defensive. Leeslover has shown me nothing of your social media activity, nor would I ask him or anyone to do so.

In important other news I have tremendous eyesight for someone of my masturbatory levels, though the leftist bit is entirely fair - comes with being working class I suppose.

No need to feel defensive. Leeslover has shown me nothing of your social media activity, nor would I ask him or anyone to do so.

In important other news I have tremendous eyesight for someone of my masturbatory levels, though the leftist bit is entirely fair - comes with being working class I suppose.

So how have you seen my facebook posts if your not on my friends list? Some one as sent you a screenshot of them, there's no other way, if it's not LL then I apologise but someone else must of, there is no other explanation for it given the restrictions I have put on my Facebook

Personally I pick and choose which parts of social media I get involved with. There's all kinds of opinions on my Facebook, so long as none of them offend friends of friends I tend to live and let live. On here people can debate and speak their mind under a username if they prefer. As I've been banned here for persistent know jokes I find the role of Admin lackey puzzling.

Personally I pick and choose which parts of social media I get involved with. There's all kinds of opinions on my Facebook, so long as none of them offend friends of friends I tend to live and let live. On here people can debate and speak their mind under a username if they prefer. As I've been banned here for persistent know jokes I find the role of Admin lackey puzzling.

I stand corrected, at the time the probabilities pointed your direction, I apologise.

There's all kinds of opinions on my Facebook, so long as none of them offend friends of friends I tend to live and let live.

Yeah, same - however I do make a point of making sure alternate medicine is challenged; although I suppose I could easily employ my 'Give the thick :censored: enough rope to hang themselves' policy to that topic as well.

Yeah, same - however I do make a point of making sure alternate medicine is challenged; although I suppose I could easily employ my 'Give the thick :censored: enough rope to hang themselves' policy to that topic as well.

Let me guess I suppose you had nothing to do with sending Ackey screenshots of my facebook posts either?

How the :censored: would I do that? I wouldn't waste my time if I could - you think way too much of yourself.

That's ironic coming from you, Ackey has gone quiet on the subject matter and then you chirp in with "giving thick :censored: enough rope to hang themselves" casts a reasonable shadow of doubt over your name in my eyes and let's not forget you dropping my name in our PMs like your :censored:ing clueso, I allowed you to see that information because I chose the email address i re-registered with.

Don't get arsey with me accusing you when you act the way you do.

That's ironic coming from you, Ackey has gone quiet on the subject matter and then you chirp in with "giving thick :censored: enough rope to hang themselves" casts a reasonable shadow of doubt over your name in my eyes and let's not forget you dropping my name in our PMs like your :censored:ing clueso, I allowed you to see that information because I chose the email address i re-registered with.

Don't get arsey with me accusing you when you act the way you do.

Of course, and I have only ever spoke your name to you. So don't get :censored:ing shirty with me either. If you're that :censored:ing paranoid, turn it in and :censored: off because I haven't done anything.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Just to add, i think Whelan's a bit of a knob, when it comes to stereotyping blacks/chinese/jews like that, maybe it's an age thing?, One thing's for sure,He certainly shouldn't be airing his views in public.

**EDIT**

Just to add, i think Whelan's a bit of a knob, when it comes to stereotyping blacks/chinese/jews like that, maybe it's an age thing?, One thing's for sure,He certainly shouldn't be airing his views in public.

Age may be an excuse for a 'chink' comment, though it shows just how out of touch and backward he is. That's not a stereotype though, it's more of a slur. I'm not sure age can be an 'excuse' for his views on Jews, even if he does have 'thousands' of Jewish friends.

He's a :censored:. With a dodgy leg.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Age may be an excuse for a 'chink' comment, though it shows just how out of touch and backward he is. That's not a stereotype though, it's more of a slur. I'm not sure age can be an 'excuse' for his views on Jews, even if he does have 'thousands' of Jewish friends.

He's a :censored:. With a dodgy leg.

Agreed,

Jeremy Clarkson's also a :censored:, One of the BBC's finest at that, I'm sill reluctantly helping to pay the :censored: wages though.

**EDIT**

I would go along with that and rummy before you start I'm not condoning his actions but we need to remember he comes from era when things was a lot less PC, times when a spade was called a spade for want of a better phrase.

I'm not condoning his actions but we need to remember he comes from era when things was a lot less PC, times when a spade was called a spade for want of a better phrase.

Why does that make it okay then? He's supposed to be a modern businessman in a modern world - I call bull:censored: on that one.

Why does that make it okay then? He's supposed to be a modern businessman in a modern world - I call bull:censored: on that one.

Do you have problem reading or just understanding? I quite clearly said "I do not condone his actions"

modern business man my arse he's one of 5 people who run that club and its probably about time he let one of the other four handle the media from now on.