Dulwich Hamlet v Kingstonian 29/11

Markoasis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for EDTs, as we locals know it. Say about 1 o'clock? There's an excellent chippy nearby, and some excellent wine shops, where they'll have a nice Sauvignon Blanc (unless she fancies a cheeky Gewürztraminer) for Mrs 24 to enjoy during the match. There's also booze in the ground, but rules are rules, and kick-off is still verboten, affair or no affair.

I might try and swing this y'know. See how the other half live. Unsure if I have the constitution for blanched goose egg and saffron cous cous, though.

The done thing is to throw up in the brass casket in the corner of the room. Careful not to besmirch the wood panels. Social death ensues.

I'm up for EDTs, as we locals know it. Say about 1 o'clock? There's an excellent chippy nearby, and some excellent wine shops, where they'll have a nice Sauvignon Blanc (unless she fancies a cheeky Gewürztraminer) for Mrs 24 to enjoy during the match. There's also booze in the ground, but rules are rules, and kick-off is still verboten, affair or no affair.

Will she have time to buy a new dress and hat for the occasion?

I might try and swing this y'know. See how the other half live. Unsure if I have the constitution for blanched goose egg and saffron cous cous, though.

This appears to be warming up to be quite the occasion for the infidels...

I'd be up for it but I'm in the Lakes this weekend

If anyone on this thread ever misses a real game citing lack of a pass then I'm going to burn their mansion down.

I'll be travelling to Milton Keynes when the Mighty Hamlet take on the Met Police. How's that for dedication to the wife? The secret to a successful affair is making the wife believe she's the only one. What I'm saying is...the secret to playing away is playing at home, too.

I'll be travelling to Milton Keynes when the Mighty Hamlet take on the Met Police. How's that for dedication to the wife? The secret to a successful affair is making the wife believe she's the only one. What I'm saying is...the secret to playing away is playing at home, too.

You're such a charmer.

You're going to pay money to watch your wife in bed with a leprosy ridden whore? Edited by leeslover

You're such a charmer.

The world is as it is. I am merely commentating.

You're going to pay money to watch your wife in bed with a leprosy ridden whore?

No. Not that. Oldham is the wife. Dulwich Hamlet is the filthy strumpet who will do almost anything, sometimes without being told. Dulwich Hamlet holds additional danger. She knows the wife, has the wife's phone number, and could blow the gaff at any given point. So exciting.