Dulwich Hamlet v Kingstonian 29/11

Markoasis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still some way from coming to like it though. Well done for getting the analogy that flew over Mr T's head BTW

Ah. I get it now.

Yes, I am going to watch the wife getting it together with a home counties whore with bad leprosy. When you're having an affair, the wheels of the marriage can start to fall off. The affair changes the marriage. Throw Christmas hijinx into the mix and...hey presto!...you find yourself in Milton Keynes giving money to a :censored:.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

No they're not too mainstream? Great, I'll give it an outing.

VEE ARE ZEE BOYZ IN BRAUN

VEE ARE ZEE BOYZ IN BRAUN

VE ARE ZE BOYZ- VE ARE ZE BOYZ IN BRAUN

No!!! The Rabble already have links with another (semi-pro team) in Hamburg and from whom Hamlets away kit is copied off. Plus St Pauli is soooooooooooooooo mainstream now you may as well wear a Citeh shirt :shakeit:

640px-Altona_93-Wappen.svg.png

The East Dulwich Tavern is the best boozer but the Grove Tavern opposite the train station is decent enough if you don't fancy the extra 5 minute walk away from the ground.

The Grove Tavern is about a mile away. The Cherry Tree is on the Grove outside the station but looks a bit scuzzy. East Dulwich Tavern every time I reckon.