White van man and the outrage that never was

Matt

Where was the outrage when that :censored: from the labour party, tweeted the white van man with the george cross and west ham banner? Not a word from the people outraged at Whelan's stereotyping. What a :censored:ing surprise.

Saddened, not outraged. White Van Dan and his Danifesto is the guy now posing with a St.Georges Cross defaced with the words 'The Sun' emblazoned on it, whilst utteting pearls of wisdom like 'Send 'em back' and 'I don't care if it offends the ethnics'.

I think we've done very well to avoid this sideshow on here, to be fair Scratch.

Where was the outrage when that :censored: from the labour party, tweeted the white van man with the george cross and west ham banner? Not a word from the people outraged at Whelan's stereotyping. What a :censored:ing surprise.

White Van Men are enough of a minority group for the leftists of this board to seek collective outrage for.

I'm with you though brother.

Justice for white van man.

Justice for all the white van men.

Edited by OAFCM35

Guest Scratch2000uk

Saddened, not outraged. White Van Dan and his Danifesto is the guy now posing with a St.Georges Cross defaced with the words 'The Sun' emblazoned on it, whilst utteting pearls of wisdom like 'Send 'em back' and 'I don't care if it offends the ethnics'.

I think we've done very well to avoid this sideshow on here, to be fair Scratch.

It wouldn't have been the first time that illegals were threatened with deportation, I suppose it depends on who says it and in which manner. Same thing though.

It wouldn't have been the first time that illegals were threatened with deportation, I suppose it depends on who says it and in which manner. Same thing though.

I suppose Farage does present himself as a very eloquent man.

Illegal immigrants do get deported though, there's was a misrepresentation of some Border Agency figures in comic book red tops which claimed only a small percentage get the boot, it was equating phone calls to the agency compared to cases being enforced, which was inaccurate - the Home Office released these figures though; 14,000 enforced removals in 2013 and 30,000 voluntary removals for the same period.

When I first saw Dan's manifesto I thought it was an article pulled straight out of Private Eye, I didn't know it was a real collection of grudges by a real man.

Illegal immigrants do get deported though, there's was a misrepresentation of some Border Agency figures in comic book red tops which claimed only a small percentage get the boot, it was equating phone calls to the agency compared to cases being enforced, which was inaccurate - the Home Office released these figures though; 14,000 enforced removals in 2013 and 30,000 voluntary removals for the same period.

When I first saw Dan's manifesto I thought it was an article pulled straight out of Private Eye, I didn't know it was a real collection of grudges by a real man.

Where is your proof that the person behind this account is actually the van driver himself?

Guest Scratch2000uk

Cameron's said it too, but he's not your stereotypical racist is he? Nice you picked out Farage though eh Rummy,

Not read the manifesto, but it's probably been spun if a journalist has had anything to do with it,

White Van Men are enough of a minority group for the leftists of this board to seek collective outrage for.

I'm with you though brother.

Justice for white van man.

Justice for all the white van men.

If you take a White Van Man, and swap his van for a Black one - what happens then?

Would the world implode?

Edited by slystallone

WTF am I reading here?

I can help you with my bits - After dozy Labour MP Thornberry snapped a pic of two 'weathered' St.Georges flags limply hanging (y'know, the sort that's trapped in a window) outside a house in Rochester, she snobbily tweeted her slant on it. She then got sacked for the tweet and the guy who owned the house made his personal grudges known (dubbed The Danifesto - he was called Dan, well done The Sun *slow handclap*) to a red top, and now he's an over-inflated internet meme who's next stop will be a mental breakdown. Thing was, she wasn't far off the mark - however it's hardly her place to judge the public, so she got the boot and rightly so.

If you take a White Van Man, and swap his van for Black one - what happens then?

Would the world implode?

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria...

If you take a White Van Man, and swap his van for a Black one - what happens then?

Would the world implode?

This is the very thing we need to stand against, this forum, boundary park, Oldham, England, all of the civilised world should be free of WhiteVanManism, no longer shall white van men be met by this discrimination!

whilst utteting pearls of wisdom like 'Send 'em back' and 'I don't care if it offends the ethnics'.

that Danifesto was just gibberish.

I must of read a completely different danifesto to the one you two have read, I don't remember reading anything along the lines that rummy has suggested and i distinctively remember reading that The Currant Bun had misquoted him

Edited by OAFCM35

ukip appeals to the disenfranchised, to the poorly educated, to people who see upheaval and insecurity around them (immigrant families moving into the area, competition for unskilled or semi-skilled jobs) and conclude that UKIP can reverse the irreversible.

im sick to the back teeth of people saying that ukip are the friend of the working class....its just nonsense fed to morons and they all lap it up

im sick to the back teeth of people saying that ukip are the friend of the working class....its just nonsense fed to morons and they all lap it up

UKIP portray themselves as a friend of the working man despite the fact that their employment policies are designed to remove all of the hard fought for employment rights that the working man and woman have benefit from today.

UKIP portray themselves as a friend of the working man despite the fact that their employment policies are designed to remove all of the hard fought for employment rights that the working man and woman have benefit from today.

Can you provide a source of this statement

I agree, their European manifesto pretty much carved up the time directive, maternity pay, tribunals. I can't find 2014 version that isn't a glossy flyer which doubles as a snazzy window poster.Then there's the NHS, in one part of their local manifesto they decide they want to reduce bureaucracy and Government, yet they want to introduce a whole new level of publicly elected governors and red tape for the NHS.