SD shirt offer; -20%

Maybe of interest to anyone who was left disappointed by Father Christmas' offering this year...

Current season home and away adult shirts available for £14.99 on SD.com; you have to pay £3.99 delivery but can get 20% off today (New Years Day) using the code TAKE20. i.e. long sleeved home shirt delivered to your door for £16.

Our kit has been a running joke this season. It's not just the poor quality for me though. it's the pound shop design as well, and it looks as though the sales have been :censored:e also.

It'd be interesting to hear what Carlilse, Port Vale, MK Franchise fans think about their Sondico kits. I'm hoping they're going to be of a better quality next season.

anyone know if it will be changed come the summer? was gonna buy for my lad, but probably wouldn't bother if it'd be outdated come july.

Would think so yes. I reckon the :censored: design we've been landed with this season is because they weren't prepared and now they'll have had a full season do design a decent one and make up for it.

Not saying the quality will be good but I think the design will.