So What Now?

Markoasis

I said on another thread that Oldham was the wife and Dulwich Hamlet the elicit girlfriend. I've left the wife and rocked up at the girlfriend's house with a suitcase full of pants and socks and I'm going to rebuild from there. (I've done it in real life, so this should be a piece of piss.)

Will I stay with the girlfriend and go back to the wife? Not sure. The wife has to stop siding with unrepentant rapists if our love is to be rekindled. If she wants me back for good, she might have to get rid of :censored:ing Corney and :censored:ing Barry too.

I was asked by Rude Medic where I'll be on 21 February: Orient v Oldham or Hamlet v Met Police. I said: wife, all day every day. I was wrong.

I said on another thread that Oldham was the wife and Dulwich Hamlet the elicit girlfriend. I've left the wife and rocked up at the girlfriend's house with a suitcase full of pants and socks and I'm going to rebuild from there. (I've done it in real life, so this should be a piece of piss.)

Will I stay with the girlfriend and go back to the wife? Not sure. The wife has to stop siding with unrepentant rapists if our love is to be rekindled. If she wants me back for good, she might have to get rid of :censored:ing Corney and :censored:ing Barry too.

I was asked by Rude Medic where I'll be on 21 February: Orient v Oldham or Hamlet v Met Police. I said: wife, all day every day. I was wrong.

Hamlet away games are much closer (bonus) ... until we get promotion this year!

Always said that I hoped that the kids would choose between Swindon Town and Latics. They don't even know it yet but they've probably just made their minds up! I'll still go to Latics - not sure when I'll see them next, but I will - but I won't be taking them whilst mob after mob hurl vile abuse at men, women and children. I can wander down the road to The County Ground and enjoy a family atmosphere.

So as things stand my daughter has seen a 2-0 reverse and a 7-0 reverse - both at MK, whilst poor Osc debuted in the second of those.

I :censored:ing hate Corney for doing this. I was looking forward to taking the kids more often and there's a fair chance that I won't see some truly great friends for the forseeable future.

We are supposed to argue and debate over what our favourite 80's kit was or whether you prefer Mouldy Old Dough to The Rockford Files. Not this FFS.

That's my favourite quote of the whole furore.

See you at Dulwich v The Met.

Supposely the Met games usually a good excuse to abuse the Police.

When ever a Dulwich player was fouled they all sing "He fell down the stairs..."

Afternoon learned gentlemen.

Amongst the daily drawl of working life, a wonderful heart fluttering moment of excitement I experience on a tube/train/bus/rate race walk [delete as appropriate] as I traverse our capital city, is the thought of travelling to some corner of England [or maybe Wales] to watch my football team one coming Saturday or midweek evening.

I do so, in the company of people whom I rarely see, but very much like, often respect and enjoy conversation and debate with. Whereby I can laugh, shout, sing, cheer and be merry without a care in the world. Where I am unjudged and equal. The loose addendum attached to us being O.A.S.I.S, for our one shared love Oldham Athletic Football Club.

I am determined not to allow recent events to ruin that for me. I do however appreciate for varying reasons people may wish to make differing choices. I am equally determined to respect that.

I will however be going to Gillingham on Saturday 24th January and I would love nothing more than to see your friendly heart warming faces there.

All the best,

Andy

I do so, in the company of people whom I rarely see, but very much like, often respect and enjoy conversation and debate with. Whereby I can laugh, shout, sing, cheer and be merry without a care in the world. Where I am unjudged and equal. The loose addendum attached to us being O.A.S.I.S, for our one shared love Oldham Athletic Football Club.

Andy - that's just one of the many gut-wrenching elements of this :censored:ed up bull:censored: and it's something that nobody had the right to take away from us. I said I'll keep on going and I will but I understand why others won't and I'm gonna miss the hell out of them. Signing Messi wouldn't have justified preventing friends from seeing one another fof :censored:sake!

For every fixture we would normally go to, we support a local club. Go to the football and have a few beers. It'll still be fun. Just different and nowhere near the same

Adele suggested this. We go round to someone's local team each time, depending on the direction. If we're playing Crawley, we go somewhere south. If we're playing Bristol Citeh, we go west.

But on 21 Feb we're going to see the Cozzers go down. Maybe we should go support whoever is playing the Cozzers.

I dont get 'darn 'sarf too often, if I make during the season it would be good to meet some of you convicts, my Saturdays are now heading to shopping with the wife (only enjoyed during the courting period). plus I have heard so much about your initiation ceremony it would be a shame to miss out.

Gavin Rose's pink and blue army!!

More time down the Hamlet for me. I might venture to Bromley as well as it is a little nearer but adopted Dulwich when I lived there so feel I'm one of them now.

I dont get 'darn 'sarf too often, if I make during the season it would be good to meet some of you convicts, my Saturdays are now heading to shopping with the wife (only enjoyed during the courting period). plus I have heard so much about your initiation ceremony it would be a shame to miss out.

You're welcome!

So fresh. So tasty. A newby coming STRAIGHT FROM THE NORTH.

:censored: Hamlets, if I go it'll be with the away fans calling you the :censored: that you are.

But although for known reasons I'm keen to hand my card in, it would be criminal if the contacts were lost. I've seen it loads of times with things like workplaces breaking up, but it's different when I don't actively hate all the people involved.