breaking news

I went getting more details for myself, i cannot say who it is still but apprently the player has been having talks with simon corney and wanted to know who would be staying before agreeing to anything and he was told porter and wellens would stay and haining is off! :grin:

I can't say as they would shout at me lol! i know its one of them "from my source" type posts which are very annoying cos when i am the one reading them they frustrate me as well, i wasn't going to put it on here but i got giddy! it hasn't been revealed yet as there is nothing official until the player in question speaks with his current club and the other two have put pen to paper. i cant see the club jumping the gun this time after berger!

But that would mean that it wouldn't be happening now surely? It said breaking news this afternoon. Some of us have more important ways to spend our evening rather than having a date with F5. Like going to watch your little sister dancing in a crappy play.....

F5 I'm all yours!!

But that would mean that it wouldn't be happening now surely? It said breaking news this afternoon. Some of us have more important ways to spend our evening rather than having a date with F5. Like going to watch your little sister dancing in a crappy play.....

F5 I'm all yours!!

Now Now Jac,family first (may to pre-season).If anything happens i'm sure you will find out

I love all the speculation, but if we are being realistic, why would it matter who signed, as they sound like they look up to Wellens, because they are waiting on their decision, so can he be that big?

I love all the speculation, but if we are being realistic, why would it matter who signed, as they sound like they look up to Wellens, because they are waiting on their decision, so can he be that big?

Good point, but the fact is Wellens is a good player, and they wont exactly want to be playing with a poor side so the club could use Wellens as an incentive to sign.

I just hope things are cleared up tomorrow.