New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shout Mark Warburton with Frankie Bunn as his assistant, think we would need more than a slice of luck to get them both.

Wage demands could be stumbling block, i can envisage they would be on plenty of dough,

I think we can very safely assume that anyone who makes you think 'wage demands could be a stumbling block' won't be getting the job.

Great shout Mark Warburton with Frankie Bunn as his assistant, think we would need more than a slice of luck to get them both.

Wage demands could be stumbling block, i can envisage they would be on plenty of dough,

There is no could be about it. Plus the size of our club means we are miles away. He will easily get another Championship Club, about 30x the budget of ours.

Here was the investment before they went up. £15m + buying the land.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/brentford-grateful-for-owners-15m-investment-8472303.html

Their playing budget is £11m, 11x ours.

Edited by singe

There is no could be about it. Plus the size of our club means we are miles away. He will easily get another Championship Club, about 30x the budget of ours.

Here was the investment before they went up. £15m + buying the land.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/brentford-grateful-for-owners-15m-investment-8472303.html

Their playing budget is £11m, 11x ours.

Stevie you are not being serious here surely?

Read my thread again please, you will eventually see what i mean?

Scholes could be :censored:e or be brilliant and use his pull to get us players we'd never get otherwise.

May as well go for the gamble as lets face it, we are :censored:e. Most managers mentioned have failed elsewhere or won't come for less than minimum wage.

Take a gamble. We did with dickov and LJ both did ok. Scholes could be a level above them. Only takes one player to turn a season. Scholes could attract that player even if the contract offers garbage. Next prospect giggs and butt have ready for loan they may pass to their little mate.

If we get another rookie corney needs to insist on an experienced number 2.

Yates surely wouldn't be near the top of our list.

Davies would annoy the hell out of people but would do a great job. Doubt we could afford him though.

As for Warburton? I know we've risen recently but we aren't really on a roll and he will see any rumour of him come here as being half-baked.

Why are people banding names about which pay wise are not even in our league, many of them wouldnt work for £800 a day never mind a week. Holden will most probably get it fits the bill, unlikely to rock the boat and will toe the line. If Scholes came in he would probably do it for nothing and that will be what the club are hoping for.

Edited by Chaddy_Ender

Rick Holden has said on facebook he would come back as assistant coach or head physio. He says he would play old school with 2 wingers.

He also said the board are morons.....

Get your application In stitch. Now that would made an interesting last 16 games