How will you react......

I know i'd have a sneaky peek if it were me.

I think they like to search their own name in twitter, Reece Wabara being a prime example, he used to reply to indirect tweets about him if he'd had a bad/good game. But doubt they'd ever enter think of coming onto a fans forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One things for sure, all Holden has to say pre Barnsley team talk is, Johnson didn't think you lot would get him promoted..........what do you lot think?

Just been on skybet to have a fiver on you for the job. for that speech alone you deserve it.

Edited by wogghead1

I'm already behind the away dugout and plan on making it the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of his footballing career the little weasel.... Sorry, :censored:

He played most of his career as a dwarf in the kicky bit of lower leagues in front of fans taking the piss out of him for being Daddy's boy. You might have to try a bit harder than calling him a :censored:.

Boo him. Every other club in the league would do so if they were in our situation.

We should use this and any other opportunity to make a pantomime villain. Make him and his players as uncomfortable as possible - it might just give us the edge.

Boo him. Every other club in the league would do so if they were in our situation.

We should use this and any other opportunity to make a pantomime villain. Make him and his players as uncomfortable as possible - it might just give us the edge.

Lose the next two and there won't be enough in the ground to make the required noise...