oh well thats me

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible attitude ? To be honest I dont give a :censored:, half them muppets not even fit to wear the shirt, carry on happy clapping that club have had my last penny, and by that I mean three of us, you get all the :censored: on here telling us how lucky we are to have a club, well I tell you something Corney is :censored:ing every one of you up the arse bone dry, thats it from me I cant take another minute of that sub standard :censored:e, lets hope 43 points is enough to keep you up because that bunch of :censored:houses wont get you 10 more, as for golden bollocks Philliskirk what a :censored:ing wasteof time he is.

Oh it's on one

Dont give a :censored: if im missed £49, + what I spend in the ground home games and not missed an away for 2 years tbh dont give a :censored: what half you muppets say cos you dont go week in week out you melts, Im one of several thousand who have jacked it in the last few years if you wanna blame me im cool with that if you think the way the club is being run is fine fill your boots cos ive had enough of the clueless :censored: who call themselves our leaders, keep payin your money they will keep takin the piss. Cheerio

I have no problem with you deciding not to attend matches anymore. It's your life brother. Why not just slip off into the sunset, why the need to tell us?

Terrible attitude ? To be honest I dont give a :censored:, half them muppets not even fit to wear the shirt, carry on happy clapping that club have had my last penny, and by that I mean three of us, you get all the :censored: on here telling us how lucky we are to have a club, well I tell you something Corney is :censored:ing every one of you up the arse bone dry, thats it from me I cant take another minute of that sub standard :censored:e, lets hope 43 points is enough to keep you up because that bunch of :censored:houses wont get you 10 more, as for golden bollocks Philliskirk what a :censored:ing wasteof time he is.

Referring to 'us' as 'you', are you not an Oldham fan at all, then?

why is every one giving chaddy ender so much :censored:!!! That was a fooking joke today,not one shot goal,I and 4 others done one at 4-10 so correct me if we had a shot on goal after that,I know preston aint a bad team but that was a stroll in the park as they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oafc21

I include myself in this but I think a lot of fans reaction over today and the past few days can be laid on lee Johnson.

I feel when he said he wanted to make this a place for the unloved we as fans bought into this and maybe things like fans meetings with the manager bingo nights etc we as fans felt loved after a few years of utter crap pr (not that our pr has improved to much I.e Barry) and fan club interaction, fair play to lj he changed that.

I wasn't there today due to work but reports I've heard say we were shocking am nots surprised by this after last two results and this weeks events.

I've said things in haist this week but ultimately it's because I want the club to be successful just like the rest if you.

Regardless if we can make play offs or not I will continue to attened as many games as possible and continue to support oldham athletic as frustrating as it can be.

We do new a new manager sooner rather than later and the new man will get my support.

I have my issues with the owners but hey we can't agree on everything.

A result at vale on Tuesday and we're looking up the table again.

Edited by Aarondo Westy

I think you ought to be grateful for what corney has done.If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have a team to support at all.

I think Johnson a :censored: for going.What he's done is tantamount to a cowboy job.Hes knocked on corneys door saying I can do this and that and coneys backed him and supported him and he's :censored:ed off halfway through the job.

Johnson s got too high an opinion of himself Imo.A decent manager should know his teams and players strengths and capabilities and know exactly what your best formation is. He should also be getting the best out of his players and I don't think he did, too many inconsistant results and performances.Even when we had the unbeaten run, most of those results were draws. So, goodbye Johnson, you're not as big as your shoe size yet(if that's ever achieved),you're just an ungrateful bastard Imo.

Johnson is dead,

Long live the latics!

Long live the latics!

Long live the latics.

P.s. Just heard Darren Ferguson has left Peterborough.

In my opinion whether he's overreacting or not, we need all the support we can get right now. Maybe instead of trying to patronise part of our ever decreasing fanbase, maybe we should be trying to convince the OP along with many others who have decided to turn their back on the club to reconsider their decision.

In my opinion whether he's overreacting or not, we need all the support we can get right now. Maybe instead of trying to patronise part of our ever decreasing fanbase, maybe we should be trying to convince the OP along with many others who have decided to turn their back on the club to reconsider their decision.

When I posted that the OP could "#GetBehindTheTeam" I was told to "#go:censored:yourself".

Not really somebody I'd want to convince of anything to be honest.

Wow, some fans you lot are. I go to watch win, lose or draw. We've had a good season upto this point. Our ex-manager gave Corney no choice, his head was turned. We had a good 6 or 7 players out yesterday and preston have possibly the best strike-force in the league. Get a grip and some perspective you tossers. Go glory hunt and watch blue or red scum in your armchairs for all i care. Don't want negative supporters at this club, tired of em. No wonder our home form has been dire the last fewcyears, so called fans are too quick to shout abuse rather than encouragement. It's as if people expect city players, even though most of them will be on a few hundred £ a week.

Edited by we hate man,u and city to

Wow, some fans you lot are. I go to watch win, lose or draw. We've had a good season upto this point. Our ex-manager gave Corney no choice, his head was turned. We had a good 6 or 7 players out yesterday and preston have possibly the best strike-force in the league. Get a grip and some perspective you tossers. Go glory hunt and watch blue or red scum in your armchairs for all i care. Don't want negative supporters at this club, tired of em. No wonder our home form has been dire the last fewcyears, so called fans are too quick to shout abuse rather than encouragement. It's as if people expect city players, even though most of them will be on a few hundred £ a week.

Eh?

Sat in a different seat yesterday and a bloke behind us started shouting in the 2nd minute, 'ooh god get him off, he's rubbish!'

He shouted it again at least half a dozen times during the game. I think that all were aimed at different players throughout the 90 minutes. Can do without those type of 'fans'!

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Despite 6 or 7 players out yesterdays team was an experienced one and even a non league outfit would have put up a better show.

Dean Holden sent out a team on the back foot from the kick off, just as the previous manager had done in his last couple of games. All in all it was a shambles.

Edited by BP1960

Despite 6 or 7 players out yesterdays team was an experienced one and even a non league outfit would have put up a better show.

Dean Holden sent out a team on the back foot from the kick off, just as the previous manager had done in his last couple of games. All in all it was a shambles.

Only question i have about yesterday was, why was kusunga at cdm and dieng at cb? Surely you'd put them the other way round.

Non league team doing better than that is a bit of an exaggerationn. They had kilkenny, davies and beckford on the bench. I expected to lose, we lost. Move on, stop making a big deal out of nothing. The effort was their, just silly errors cost us and a lack of cutting edge up top