Lancashire 2015

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buttler made available for the T20 QF on Saturday.

JSS's XI - Prince, Brown, Croft, Davies, Faulkner, Buttler, Livingstone, Clark, Lilley, Parry, Jarvis.

Personally I think the early we get Jos in the better. I'd have him at 4 with Davies at 3 then croft and the convict at 5 and 6. I'd also play Bailey instead of Jarvis.

I think it's only 800 tickets.

The members will (rightly) get those ahead of me.

It's less than that isn't it? I'm sure it was only about 300 last year, and they ended up on open sale. I got mine through the Edgbaston website last year, but going to have to try through lanky this time.

Got my tickets earlier by ringing Edgbaston and saying I supported Hampshire. They are currently available on the Edgbaston site. Hurry though as I think they won't last long.

Judas!!

The suggestion on the website is that Bears fans were given first refusal on tickets not used by other qualified club's members, before they went on open sale to other qualified clubs' non-member supporters.

If that is the case it is a disgrace.

The suggestion on the website is that Bears fans were given first refusal on tickets not used by other qualified club's members, before they went on open sale to other qualified clubs' non-member supporters.

If that is the case it is a disgrace.

The tickets on the website are currently on general sale in the Hampshire section. In effect they are saying if any of these go unsold, or sponsors return any, then Birmingham fans get first refusal on them.

That shouldn't be allowed. It is their ground but they aren't officially the home team. They should be available to everyone.

The tickets on the website are currently on general sale in the Hampshire section. In effect they are saying if any of these go unsold, or sponsors return any, then Birmingham fans get first refusal on them.

That shouldn't be allowed. It is their ground but they aren't officially the home team. They should be available to everyone.

Well they could always move finals day to another test standard venue in the country, perhaps one that didn't get an Ashes Test.

Well they could always move finals day to another test standard venue in the country, perhaps one that didn't get an Ashes Test.

Finals Day is rightly at Edgbaston. They just need to sort their ticket allocation.

Archived