8 n half thousand at bury

Ah.

Still decent for a midweek champs league nite.

Also 3500+ at future rivals fc united.

A Champs League night with no local sides playing, it's free entry, I'd have been tempted if I had been able to get there and known about it in advance, and I don't have the soft spot I used to have for Bury anymore.

As for FC on the night they got promoted- it's not THAT great.

I can see them having a few seasons at that division, but actually I do think you can climb the leagues too quickly and then if the bubble goes pop then your in trouble.

I don't know what numbers you were expecting for a NPLPD Tuesday night game vs Stour...

Well when you make the football league, which you probably will; it will be more like 8,000 with all the people that say they were there. Like that infamous City away day at York in '99

Edited by rudemedic

A Champs League night with no local sides playing, it's free entry, I'd have been tempted if I had been able to get there and known about it in advance, and I don't have the soft spot I used to have for Bury anymore.

As for FC on the night they got promoted- it's not THAT great.

I can see them having a few seasons at that division, but actually I do think you can climb the leagues too quickly and then if the bubble goes pop then your in trouble.

Nah its great. I think youre living in the past a little regarding the potential pull factor of going to a division 4 or division 7 game, on a work/school nite, when it is weighed against a champions league quarter final on normal tv.