League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough did a reasonable job in previous jobs, not major success but I would go with him before this constant stream of rookies

Sheffield United couldn't wait to get rid. Boring football, small players not up for the fight. Their co chairman is still blaming him and his signings for them still not being able to get out of this "diabolical" league.

Don't think he's the one to bring back the 90s.

Holden is 16/1 for both Chesterfield and Walsall. Also in the frame are the likes of Mark Cooper, Sean O'Driscoll and Danny Wilson.

Meanwhile, at BP....prayer mats are out, but peanuts continue to attract monkeys.

Struggle to see what he brings the table but the fact he's linked with these jobs (and the Peterborough one previously) indicates he's respected within the game.

As it stands, we may as well have just given it to him permanently after Johnson went.

Struggle to see what he brings the table but the fact he's linked with these jobs (and the Peterborough one previously) indicates he's respected within the game.

As it stands, we may as well have just given it to him permanently after Johnson went.

He is a very personable fella. I have met him a couple of times and he is a nice bloke. Maybe that is what Chairmen/Owners look for initially.

Give me a right barsteward anyday as a Manager.

Burton have now given Jimmy Floyd permission to speak to QPR.

Don't see why he'd walk away from something special he has created. It will end in tears at QPR.

QPR and Leeds. 2 clubs I'll never understand why anyone goes there

Hasselbaink to QPR confirmed.

Interesting to see who they get in next.

This is what Lee Johnson could/should've done......

Nice job for somebody that one, stable environment, set way of playing where everybody knows their role.

A return for Clough perhaps.

FFS Burton lose a manager and appoint another within the week......how long did it take us to sign Darren (Pep Guardiola) Kelly.

Worse, they wouldn't have released Hasselbaink till Clough was signed up.

Always thought we had someone lined up but got let down.

Archived