Players linked with us

The number 4 was excellent, as was Green. Green never shut up, commanded well. That striker looked pretty pants but something different.

I know it's only minor but why do we have 6 foot 2 midfielder Ollie Banks taking bang average dead balls into the box. We aren't blessed with height and he would surely be better on the end of someone else's crosses?

Robinson says in his interview he's trying to get a deal done with Green which although not a priority imo it could be another great signing.

It's a big positive that he's focusing on experience. He refers to Green doing for the midfield what Clarke does for the defence which is great to see.

We may have started from a much worse position this summer but the recruitment is the polar opposite from this time last year!

We actually had a very strong squad going into last season Kelly/Dunn were the problem with neither capable of managing quite a good bunch of players and everything that went with their appointments.

I think "very strong" is pushing it massively. Especially when you look at where the majority of those players are now. We had some consistency in the squad but that's about it. We had a glaring hole in the centre of our defence which wasn't addressed until Corney brought in Gerrard. We also had a lack of creativity which wasn't addressed until Sheridan brought in Holloway, Main and Palmer.

Sheridan turned things around but also changed half the team.

Robinson says in his interview he's trying to get a deal done with Green which although not a priority imo it could be another great signing.

I'm glad he's listening. That's exactly what we need, leadership at the back (Clarke) and midfield. We still need a third to lead the line. Where's that big Irish lad, Lafferty? Never impressed at a higher level, but he could do well in the third division.

What's obvious is that striker is crucial. How many seasons have we gone now where we haven't delivered a 15-20 goal player?

Is Robbo expecting McKay to be that player? I know it's an understatement but Cassidy has never been prolific but more then centre forward type for the striker to feed off.

Whilst we're building depth in midfield I think we're two strikers light but guess that second striker will only appear if we offload.

5 additions being muted - striker, winger, midfielder and another centre half? I know the fifth is a second midfielder but I'd love a striker

What's obvious is that striker is crucial. How many seasons have we gone now where we haven't delivered a 15-20 goal player?

Is Robbo expecting McKay to be that player? I know it's an understatement but Cassidy has never been prolific but more then centre forward type for the striker to feed off.

Whilst we're building depth in midfield I think we're two strikers light but guess that second striker will only appear if we offload.

5 additions being muted - striker, winger, midfielder and another centre half? I know the fifth is a second midfielder but I'd love a striker

Green would be a good addition, but we still need a more attack minded midfielder in the Harkins mould (he's on a free isn't he?).

Would anyone have Rasulo back after his superb goal against Everton last night?

We aren't badly off for centre backs as Edmundson, Stott and Wilson could step in.

Another striker will be a priority I'm sure.

Green would be a good addition, but we still need a more attack minded midfielder in the Harkins mould (he's on a free isn't he?).

Would anyone have Rasulo back after his superb goal against Everton last night?

We aren't badly off for centre backs as Edmundson, Stott and Wilson could step in.

Another striker will be a priority I'm sure.

I'd have Rasulo back but is he not at MKDons so presumably unavailable?!