Players linked with us

Boys you have just made my night after a :censored: week in work a bunch of English men arguing of the make up of Ulster and Northern Ireland.

I wondered why you were missing the fun! Plenty of Ulster blood in my veins of course; )

He's played us all for a phaal - let's hope his form doesn't sag and at his age he should watch his tikka :petesake:

Can't blame him for wanting this move - he's gone to Kerala, which is (in my view) one of the best places on earth. None of the crap naan breads and heaving crowds of suffering that are on view in some other parts of India. Tropical paradise with virgin rain forest, fantastic coast, lovely people and culture plus the best food in India (although Pondicherry competes strongly on that one). I'd go there today, but they haven't offered me a contract!

Chambers says that Ousmane Fane is one for the future.

He's 22. Bizarre.

not really, he is coming from non league when we seem to have already signed all our first choice midfielders already. He won't naturally come in as a first choice above players with tonnes of league experience...

Or strikers...need to offload Cassidy and Brown as a minimum they really are a waste of a wage. I imagine Cassidy is on a decent wedge too as he was literally the whole piece to Darren Kellys puzzle!

Kelly didn't have a plan & he probably didn't even sign Cassidy. We don't 'need' to offload anybody as we need a bigger squad this year.