• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a case of wanting DK & DH to fail. I don't think that's ever been posted on here. The issue was the potential, nay possible signing, of a 35 year old keeper who hasn't been able to catch the first team at a struggling League Two club and sat on the bench whilst loanees have rocked up.

That does nothing to raise expectations or confidence. We know we can't splash the cash like Bury or Scunny so therefore can't sign the players many of us would like, especially when tied down by the FFP rules.

So we know we most likely have to lower our sights a bit, but wanting them to fail? Nah, not having it. Unless someone pops up on here saying "Christ, I wish we were in League 2".

So that is a big brute of a forward spoken about at the Kelly Press conf when he was announced, and a reserve York GK that we have declared an interest in that have failed to materialise.

I think we need to go back to the keeping schtum till they are holding up the scarve in the stands.

Edited by singe

So that is a big brute of a forward spoken about at the Kelly Press conf when he was announced, and a reserve York GK that we have declared an interest in that have failed to materialise.

I think we need to go back to the keeping schtum till they are holding up the scarve in the stands.

Who was the striker?

worst managerial appointment in years and proven by his lack of transfer activity.

He said give me 2 weeks, well he is 1 week in to that and still no signing.......1 week and counting.....

6/1 on relegation is looking a BIG BIG price

worst managerial appointment in years and proven by his lack of transfer activity.

He said give me 2 weeks, well he is 1 week in to that and still no signing.......1 week and counting.....

Can't beat a good over reaction. It's the 12th June, this time last year we had signed nobody yet went on to sign Mills, Jones and Kelly (amongst others) - just wait eh.

You embarrass yourself nearly every time you're on here

Can't beat a good over reaction. It's the 12th June, this time last year we had signed nobody yet went on to sign Mills, Jones and Kelly (amongst others) - just wait eh.

We got Jones in this time last year, he and Brian Wilson signed on the 10th June, Mills signed on the 4th June.

I certainly have doubts about Kelly and the club for the coming season, but to judge his transfer dealings midway through June is a strange thing to do.

I've read some bollocks on here over the years, but this is pretty high on the list. For God's sake, let's show a bit of patience, eh? Most players are still on their holibobs and pre-season training doesn't start for another 17 days. If you're that convinced we'll be relegated next season, stick some dosh on it and then wonder why, in about 11 months' time, you've won precisely :censored: all.

Can't be him, no Irish connection.

That's tongue firmly implanted in cheek? Anyway, what's Steve Claridge up to these days?

How do we know that the deal has falken tgrough & still isn't on the cards?

Granted we don't but the clear implication was that it was imminent. Hence my point. Don't announce intentions, wait toill they sign. Don't get me wrong, I am relaxed it's only mid June

Edited by singe