Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Thirty degree heat on the Italian coast, a couple of cold beers and excellent pizza for lunch (Italy appears not to sell expensive wine or bad pizza). :censored: football and especially :censored: the moaning posts about signings on here.

I couldn't read your post for the condensation running down my phone from this icy cold Nastro.

You know, if only I wasn't trying simultaneously to entertain a one year old and a three year old it might actually be relaxing...

I couldn't read your post for the condensation running down my phone from this icy cold Nastro.

You know, if only I wasn't trying simultaneously to entertain a one year old and a three year old it might actually be relaxing...

:lol:

That was me a few weeks ago. I feel your pain, brother.

Ah the memories of playing football and lets bury dad in stifling heat. Just returned from a relaxing week in the Algarve with er indoors, supping wine and beer and eating lavishly.

No football? There's a World Cup on.

There isn't, really, is there? And I say this as someone who went and watched the football at the London Paralympic games. Having the Women's World cup on isn't harming me in any way and I have the option of not watching it, an option that I am well and truly exercising, just like when they have Scottish football on the telly, I've no interest in that and I've no interest in the Women's world cup.

You're proper brave at 200 miles away...

I'm ready for the debate. All I'm saying about the ladies football at the minute is...there's too great an advantage for the attacking side because the keepers are desperately poor. Nothing controversial about that.

If they make the nets smaller, the advantage is evened out. I'm just saying the keepers should have at least a chance of saving those 10 mph shin pad volleys that currently find the back of the net.

I'm ready for the debate. All I'm saying about the ladies football at the minute is...there's too great an advantage for the attacking side because the keepers are desperately poor. Nothing controversial about that.

If they make the nets smaller, the advantage is evened out. I'm just saying the keepers should have at least a chance of saving those 10 mph shin pad volleys that currently find the back of the net.

I've long thought the keepers have developed less quickly than the rest in the Ladies game, but if you're looking to change the pitch you could do it for most grown mens games too. Lots of non league sides have players who couldn't kick a ball far enough to take a corner. Sunday League keepers?

True though that the clever ladies sides get shots away and follow them up for rebounds. I'd have a few of the German squad playing for Latics no problem

I've long thought the keepers have developed less quickly than the rest in the Ladies game, but if you're looking to change the pitch you could do it for most grown mens games too. Lots of non league sides have players who couldn't kick a ball far enough to take a corner. Sunday League keepers?

True though that the clever ladies sides get shots away and follow them up for rebounds. I'd have a few of the German squad playing for Latics no problem

I've seen maybe one goalkeeping blunder in all my days watching The Mighty Hamlet. (Keeper came tearing out of his area to deal with a through ball and was in the wrong postcode entirely as the striker walked it into the net). And I've seen many of the corners, goal kicks and such sail off into south-east London over the years. They're more likely to overhit than underhit.

What the :censored: is the standard at Prescott Cables?

Equality doesn't mean equal net sizes. It means embracing diversity and making a demonstrably better game. The administrators of the ladies game need to pull their fingers out.

The Prediction League Cheater has a point. It might just be because England's goalie gave me kittens regularly after about 60 minutes on Saturday.

However, some of the defending on show in the World Cup has made Latics look like AC Milan circa 1988.