New Centre Back very soon.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loose lips sink ships, but I will say he is 24, loaned to a number of lower league English clubs before going to Scotland where he played the majority of his games, he then returned to England but never featured due to injury.

Edited by Horlicks

Loose lips sink ships, but I will say he is 24, loaned to a number of lower league English clubs before going to Scotland where he played the majority of his games, he then returned to England but never featured due to injury.

Aha, think I've worked it out. Sounds like we'll be running into competition for his signature I'd have thought.

Didn't Kelly say he wants 35 games a season out of a centre half so why risk it on someone with a bad injury record if it's who you all think it is.I haven't got a clue who your on about but at least Horlicks has given enough info out without naming someone for us to decide when he signs if he has got a reliable source

Gavin Gunning?

Loaned to lower league clubs, moved to Scotland where he's made most of his appearances. Moved to Birmingham last season but was out injured all of it.

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Gavin Gunning?

Loaned to lower league clubs, moved to Scotland where he's made most of his appearances. Moved to Birmingham last season but was out injured all of it.

That's my guess. But I don't have any sources or inside information.

So is pretty much anyone we are in the running to sign. Since we can't likely compete on wages or appeal, this is our lot. I hope he has a very thorough medical and potentially some contract clauses related to his fitness.