New Centre Back very soon.

Kerr, Hiwat or Keohane in my opinion...Kelly would have to be brave to let Gunning go after all this time invested in him although I think we can do better...the problem is time is running out.

Maybe Dieng, Wilson, Burn and Edmonson will have to do for now!

Edited by Blue_Guru

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wilson did go, would anyone fancy Reece Brown? He's still played more first team games for us than any other club, and he's still only 23.

Was on trial for Bury on Saturday. Came on as a 2nd half sub. They played him at RB and shifted their RB to CB. Reece didn't look great there and seemed a strange move as their RB had a solid first half.

A Boro supporting mate reckons we've signed a gem in Burns.

He said he can easily start for Boro now in the championship and wouldn't struggle. He'd be head and shoulders above the quality in League One. Great in the air, defensively strong, two good feet, quick and likes to play the ball out but his biggest asset is his leadership qualities; vocal, organising a back four etc. Captained their youth team successfully.

Question is can we keep him beyond January but sounds very promising for the first 6 months of the season.....

Him and Wilson first choice on Saturday then?!

A Boro supporting mate reckons we've signed a gem in Burns.

He said he can easily start for Boro now in the championship and wouldn't struggle. He'd be head and shoulders above the quality in League One. Great in the air, defensively strong, two good feet, quick and likes to play the ball out but his biggest asset is his leadership qualities; vocal, organising a back four etc. Captained their youth team successfully.

Question is can we keep him beyond January but sounds very promising for the first 6 months of the season.....

Him and Wilson first choice on Saturday then?!

You'd think so. Going back 3 with a stranger there would be a bold move. He looks like a beast especially given his age

You'd think so. Going back 3 with a stranger there would be a bold move. He looks like a beast especially given his age

Your'e using DK terminology yourself now LL, think he's got you hooked on the philosophy like me. :wink:

Edited by BP1960

• 2 weeks later...

I thought if we didn't see him against Middlesbrough then he was off. He did seem more mobile in that game (for all the good it did), makes me wonder if he is here to see if he's up to a spell of beasting in the gym now rather than match fitness.

• 5 months later...