OWTB Prediction League 2015/16

Stevie_J

Pfft. For all my shonkiness, I did at least have a straightforward "plug and play" spreadsheet set up with all the necessary calcs.

I would like to mention that there was a distinct lack of an offer of said spreadsheet when I took this over. No matter, I was happy to produce my own, so there.

Even though my spreadsheet calculates all the attendance figures within 100, I don't fancy another 3 columns of it, thank you very much. Maybe some points for being within, say, 10 or something, but I think that would be about it.

Anyway, I'm on my holibobs so have a chat amongst yourselves. I'll be back home at the weekend.

The return of points for "no goalscorer"/"0" for Latics would be appreciated.

It was my go-to tactic in my title challenge of 2012/2013...

No way. We're not going to encourage such negative tactics. The game's moved on.

I would like to mention that there was a distinct lack of an offer of said spreadsheet when I took this over. No matter, I was happy to produce my own, so there.

Even though my spreadsheet calculates all the attendance figures within 100, I don't fancy another 3 columns of it, thank you very much. Maybe some points for being within, say, 10 or something, but I think that would be about it.

Anyway, I'm on my holibobs so have a chat amongst yourselves. I'll be back home at the weekend.

I'm happy to look at yours and have a tinker :naughty: