Barnsley (a) - Subscription League 2015/16

Stevie_J

Ooo, the table would have been very interesting if it had stayed 1-1! It's what the neutrals probably would have wanted.

Question is... outlandish predictions in the vain hope of trying to catch the runaway leader? Or consolidate, stick to the norm and go for 2nd place and the cup?

Ooo, the table would have been very interesting if it had stayed 1-1! It's what the neutrals probably would have wanted.

If, if, if. The neutrals were calling me Darren Kelly the other day, so my sympathy for their plight is limited.

Question is... outlandish predictions in the vain hope of trying to catch the runaway leader? Or consolidate, stick to the norm and go for 2nd place and the cup?

Ask Joe P about your dilemma.

Consistency towards the end of the season, well played. No doubting your integrity this time, soak up the plaudits whilst they are here, next season it's back to scratching and biting.

Cheers disjointed.

It's certainly not over yet but that one is very satisfying - going against the grain, sticking your neck out, getting the rewards. It just goes to prove the old adage that if you can put eleven-pointers in once in a while and pick up difficult attendance points when it's a quid for a kid, you'll be there or thereabouts.

Barnsley 2-1 Latics (1-0)

Main

Well done, that man. :applause1: That little flurry might have just sealed it for you. If it does, then I'm sure your sig will indicate thus. But will you remove the orange text? That would be the mark of a true champion.

Well done, that man. :applause1: That little flurry might have just sealed it for you. If it does, then I'm sure your sig will indicate thus. But will you remove the orange text? That would be the mark of a true champion.

To be fair, because of the space constraints, I might have to remove the orange text. I've been thinking about it anyway. What's the point in scoring a hatrick in a 4-3 defeat? Titles count for so much more than individual achievements like perfect scores.