Request for help - link to Barry Owen press conference

Slightly left field request; I'm after a link to the video of the short press conference that Barry Owen gave at the height of the Ched Evans siege on BP in January. The one where he seemed to be wearing a Christmas sweater, appeared edgy and signed off with the classic line "thank you gentleman..........and ladies"

I'm running some training at work on presenting and wanted to contrast a good and bad example of public speaking. I'll let you speculate as to which category this Baz classic falls into

The YouTube link I had is sadly now broken; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc3S9q5yaTs&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance!

Slightly left field request; I'm after a link to the video of the short press conference that Barry Owen gave at the height of the Ched Evans siege on BP in January. The one where he seemed to be wearing a Christmas sweater, appeared edgy and signed off with the classic line "thank you gentleman..........and ladies"

I'm running some training at work on presenting and wanted to contrast a good and bad example of public speaking. I'll let you speculate as to which category this Baz classic falls into

The YouTube link I had is sadly now broken; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc3S9q5yaTs&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance!

:D

The guy is a :censored:in example to us all, voice of the people!

If you get lost on the wrong road, just remember everyone driving alongside you ain't none the wiser. When you finally reach where you didn't intend to be, remember that everyone else has followed the route they set out on!