Online betting single bet help?

I figure there is quite a few betting enthusiasts on here. Can you please advise....

What I'm asking may be dead simple but I'm a bit thick.

Im looking to place a single bet with a number of teams involved

Prem top 4

Teams promoted and top 6 finishes from other divisions

Champions from several different countries etc etc

The bet could contain up to 10 to 15 teams

If I want to bet £10 for all these to come in on one single bet how do I go about it.

I keep seeing 5, fold, 6 fold accumulator etc but no single bet option. Is it possible online? None of this each way bollox!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I figure there is quite a few betting enthusiasts on here. Can you please advise....

Prem top 4

If I want to bet £10 for all these to come in on one single bet how do I go about it.

I keep seeing 5, fold, 6 fold accumulator etc but no single bet option. Is it possible online? None of this each way bollox!

If I have read it right, what you are looking at is an accumulator. This is one bet and can contain as many different teams as you want. i.e if you wanted to bet that Man U, Derby, Oldham, Accrington were to win their divisions this would be an accumulator. You could add as many other teams and it would still be an accumulator, which is a single bet. Hope this helps and good luck.

Prem top 4

It is indeed an accumulator, with it containing various different outcomes ( ie champions, top six, to be promoted etc) you may need to message the particular online bookie to make sure they can accommodate and give the individual odds on this type of bet. Bet365 have a messaging section where you can request such a bet.

It is indeed an accumulator, with it containing various different outcomes ( ie champions, top six, to be promoted etc) you may need to message the particular online bookie to make sure they can accommodate and give the individual odds on this type of bet. Bet365 have a messaging section where you can request such a bet.

I will have to email I think as when I enter the teams the accumulator option isn't there tried several times.

Thanks Steve appreciate it.

I will have to email I think as when I enter the teams the accumulator option isn't there tried several times.

No problem, I wanted a bet on turner to be top league one scorer ( wishful thinking ). He wasn't in the betting so I messaged them and got a price.

Have you got 2 selections in the same league? ie arsenal top 4 and Bournemouth to be relegated? Don't think they allow you to do that in an accumulator.

Have you got 2 selections in the same league? ie arsenal top 4 and Bournemouth to be relegated? Don't think they allow you to do that in an accumulator.

Yeah that may be the problem. I may just have to take my lazy arse to a bookies!