Poleon to Bolton?

Many fans have slated him, but we cant say we pushed him out? He's hardly even appeared for us, given more appearances we'd be coming round to the idea of likin him but he's not even had a chance here but fair play to him somehow got himself a better deal.

Off performances for us though, we can all say he didn't show enough to get a championship move can't we? I'd of liked to see him play more so I could judge him but at best he looks like a potentially good league one player, not showed enough to date for any of us to say he'll be good in the championship.

On the basis that he has less than 12 months on his contract, didn't set the world alight for most of last season, and we probably need to free up wages sooner rather than later, I'd be surprised if we get more than low five figures and a sell-on clause.

Never seen him play have you...

He is the same type of player as Poleon but 10 times better with more end product :aplayer1:

No, but you've never seen him play in League One either.

I hope we get him, if he is as good as is claimed.

But, how many times have we loaned a player and they don't replicate the form?

So many times. So I am prepared to wait and see and not get over excited at the prospect.