FT - Walsall 1 Oldham 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was very impressed with Cassidy yesterday, however I do think he needs a partner up there with him, not out wide. We wasted a fair few knock downs from him because nobody was close enough. I would also have brought poleon on, think pace would have been the key to getting by their 3 big centre backs. Overall very happy though, things are definitely looking positive and I can't wait for the next game!

As much as I thought I wanted Forte out wide he could be the player to play off Cassidy...both intelligent players suited to each other

Not an attack its a request. You were on his back having a go and making veilled threats not long ago and now you want to complain about an article? Its embarrassing.

Now lets address me 'wanting the manager to fail' would you like to show me where I have said anything negative since I made my last comments about my hatred for those he thinks are legends?

You will struggle as they dont exist. I hate him but I am backing the team. I also believe he will be successful. So, wrong again.

So, like I said Mr Munafiq, get your tongue out of his arse. Its embarrassing.

You are like an old record, I've already said why I've changed my mind about the manager, no need to mention it ever again thank you.

I can see now why your 'hatred' spills over to me as you perceive I'm a friend of his, when in fact all I have done is sent him a list of recommendations - which he eventually acknowledged. I have no other contact with him apart from that.

BTW my wife saw your previous post when I left the page open and was disgusted, as would be many on this family website. If you can't post comments with a decorum of decency I suggest you don't post at all.

Yes, I may be old fashioned, but there are still plenty of us left yet.

I don't know what the reference to Mr Munafiq means anyway.

Edited by BP1960

Munafiq means hypocrite. You probably cant see that either.

So everyone who changes their mind about a person is a hypocrite?

You are on ignore now anyway, so thankfully I don't have to view your nasty comments anymore.

No hatred spillages anywhere, I dont hate you. I (and others) just find your about turn from petulant baby to cheif bum licker highly embarrassing and merely requested (in real world language) you tone it down somewhat. No need to get upitty and start handing out suggestions.

Sorry if your wife was highly offended, but the internet connects you to the outside world, this is what it is like these days. Put me on ignore if you wish to continue to live in your bubble.

Edited by Monty Burns

Back to the thread eh....Walsall 1 1 Oldham.....

A pretty fair analysis from Footy Mad site;

Saddlers and Latics share points Oldham substitute Jonathan Forte earned Oldham a 1-1 draw with a dramatic late equaliser after Walsall had led from an early first-half goal at the Banks's Stadium. Forte coolly volleyed home a perfect cross from former Wolves striker Jake Cassidy with seven minutes remaining, and it was no more than the impressive Latics deserved after playing the better football for most of the game.

Back to the thread eh....Walsall 1 1 Oldham.....

A pretty fair analysis from Footy Mad site;

Saddlers and Latics share points Oldham substitute Jonathan Forte earned Oldham a 1-1 draw with a dramatic late equaliser after Walsall had led from an early first-half goal at the Banks's Stadium. Forte coolly volleyed home a perfect cross from former Wolves striker Jake Cassidy with seven minutes remaining, and it was no more than the impressive Latics deserved after playing the better football for most of the game.

Nice. The way I saw it too.

?

Next time I log on via a computer I must remember to upboat this!

That's a good point, not sure how easy it is for the OWTB hosts but is there anything that can be done to incorporate a upboat button onto the mobile web version? I very rarely log on using a laptop or computer anymore.

Whoever put the Oldham shirt on the 'shrine' outside the ground, nice one :applause1: :applause1:

Simon Allen ‏@Sie_wfc_1979 12h12 hours ago

Great touch by OAFC yesterday, best wishes for season. From Walsall fc #footballfamily @WFCOfficial @OfficialOAFC

CL_yBSgWwAApFOR.jpg

xHelenx ‏@xHelenS 12h12 hours ago

Absolutely brilliant to see @OfficialOAFC supporters impeccable observance of the minutes silence for our three supporters yesterday.

xHelenx ‏@xHelenS 12h12 hours ago

Great to have such a sombre occasion playing in suchh a friendly atmosphere. Best of luck for the rest of the season @OfficialOAFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/oldham-boss-darren-kelly-battling-6220787#ICID=sharebar_twitter

The positive vibes didn't last long... Very short article with no quotes or sources mentioned.

MENOAFC @MENOAFC 23h23 hours ago

Sunday tabloid in sensationalising story shocker. #oafc

Having not been to the game, and hearing that B Wilson was pants, and Winchester could lose his midfield place, would anyone like to see Winchester revert to the RB role? He is a miles better all round player than Wilson/Brown, so I wouldnt be against seeing a square peg for once!