New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT LAST. Looks like a good appointment.

We/He have a difficult start to the season so mid table this year would be a great result. Reading between the lines he appears to have made demands of Simon. Let us hope Simon can keep his word! Onwards and slightly upwards I hope.

Should be a decent crowd for the Huddersfield game now.

Edited by Hands on

well there is one thing with him coming in its a fresh start no blaming success or failure on last years left over hes going to be able to build the team how he wants it with the players he wants something not many clubs will be doing

will it work time will tell is it brave hell yes is it a risk hell yes again

suspect we will be slow to start and thats the thing will we steadily improve as the season goes on and the team gel and grow into whatever system is put in place or will confidence be shattered early on never to recover

think us the fans are going to have a big influence on this get on there backs form day one and iots a self fulfilling prophecy support and encourage and matbe just maybe we might see some success

what ever happens its going to be another roller coaster of a season

Onwards and upwards. Can the negs give the guy a chance and get behind him please.

unfortunatley some wont as they are to entrenched in there anti tta agenda suspect some of them actualy want him to fail just to say i told you so

and should he be success it will be despite not because of the board decisions

From what he has said it sounds like he knows what he wants from the players and club. Very impressed already with what he said in his statement. Long way to go I know but he sounds like LJ with his preparation and hopefully he has an eye for a decent signing. Hopefully demands the respect of fans and players to get the club back to being a family club again. All the best Robbo!! Time us fans backed the manager to the hills with our support.

Edited by adamoafc

Guest Stanley30

From what he has said it sounds like he knows what he wants from the players and club. Very impressed already with what he said in his statement. Long way to go I know but he sounds like LJ with his preparation and hopefully he has an eye for a decent signing. Hopefully demands the respect of fans and players to get the club back to being a family club again. All the best Robbo!! Time us fans backed the manager to the hills with our support.[/quote

Agree with this. Sounds very LJ which I'm delighted with. Let's get the season started! Excited now as he can mould a brand new team. Just realised it's gonna be a mint couple of weeks and am gonna be glued to this place.

Controversial but we'll done SC, sounds a good long term appointment!

Edited by Stanley30

Sorry I think we've rushed into this appointment and should have considered it further....

:grin: There will be a lot of 'Whooshes' on this comment.

Best of luck to Steve Robinson.

It will be practically a whole, new squad as well...it could just work in the team's favour...the 'unknown quantity' and all that. :smoking: