New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

He's not mentioned which club, but Peter Taylor has said on the radio tonight that he's applied for a managers job this week...

Fits in with the Matt Chambers saying a couple of managers with Premier League experience has applied.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what worries me is that we could get all n sundry applying for this job, and potentially scare any decent options away with what could possibly be a truly pitiful budget for players!

It'll be the salary that scares them off!

He's not mentioned which club, but Peter Taylor has said on the radio tonight that he's applied for a managers job this week...

Seem to remember he was linked with us in 2001 when Ritchie was sacked, then, I'd have snapped your hand off, these days? No thanks

I detest Evans. Big time.

However, it's a measure of just how :censored: things have gotten, that id take Evans every day of the week at the moment.

So do I, absolutely, but.....

We've had 20+ years of :censored:e and boredom and I think, within reason, I'd put up with just about anything to finally see another promotion campaign.

He's a loose canon no doubt but his managerial record is absolutely amazing and I think he would almost guarantee us a presence at the top end of the table!

Strange that as he speaks highly of you...

He must be trying to butter me up to get his hands on the Holland's pies I've got in the freezer. Then again, if he buttered anything up he'd just eat that, the fat obnoxious :censored:.

So do I, absolutely, but.....

We've had 20+ years of :censored:e and boredom and I think, within reason, I'd put up with just about anything to finally see another promotion campaign.

He's a loose canon no doubt but his managerial record is absolutely amazing and I think he would almost guarantee us a presence at the top end of the table!

And when he gets us that presence at the top of the table he will be off as their will be a job available where a bigger club will want him.

- we were in the Premier League just over 20 years ago - how can that kind of history fail to impress?

- an opportunity to experience cutting-edge PR techniques

- no need to worry about high finance or managing large budgets

- none of this newfangled "squad rotation" or "11 contracted first team players" nonsense

- a thought leader in four-sided grounds

- er

- that's it

Edited by Crusoe