New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One worry for me is that if we get Frank Bunn he brings in Steve Eyre which is a partnership that has already failed at this level down the Rd.

Another is that Shirtliff has already failed as a manager at the level below

Another is Warren Feeney might get the job just before he given a proper chance to fail at Newport

How do we fancy Frankie Bunn as gaffer and Tony Carss as assistant...?

does TC do any coaching .. just that he lives down next to the Greyhound and when I've walked down that way and spoke with him he's always seemingly doing statistics work for someone or another

does TC do any coaching .. just that he lives down next to the Greyhound and when I've walked down that way and spoke with him he's always seemingly doing statistics work for someone or another

He's a coach at Huddersfield.

PDP Coach, not 100% sure what that entails, as PDP means Personal Development to me.

Ah found it

Professional Development Coach u18's

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-carss-steps-up-take-7486174

Interesting image in the piece!!!

Edited by singe

One worry for me is that if we get Frank Bunn he brings in Steve Eyre which is a partnership that has already failed at this level down the Rd.

It would also be a novelty, as it would be the reverse of the situation when they were both at Rochdale.

Wonder if putting $10 on Gunnar Halle at an Australian bookmakers would cause a ripple in the odds worldwide, on second thoughts trying to get them to understand there is a football club called Oldham would just depress me.

Isn't Gunnar an assistant manager back in Norway - and a very popular former latics player

Another is that Shirtliff has already failed as a manager at the level below

Another is Warren Feeney might get the job just before he given a proper chance to fail at Newport

With you on that one bud

On sky bet for port vale's next manager they have shefki kuqi as second favourite at 5-2

He is currently the manager and part-owner of PK-35 Vantaa in Finland, who finished second in their league.

Another, albeit brief , ex Latics player

Edited by stevesidg

On sky bet for port vale's next manager they have shefki kuqi as second favourite at 5-2

He is currently the manager and part-owner of PK-35 Vantaa in Finland, who finished second in their league.

Another, albeit brief , ex Latics player

If he is applying, then there is a chance he could have applied with us too. There is no obvious connection with Vale.

We are 5th in teams for whom Kuqi has played despite staying only for a season ! 1 in 3 for us.

If he is applying, then there is a chance he could have applied with us too. There is no obvious connection with Vale.

We are 5th in teams for whom Kuqi has played despite staying only for a season ! 1 in 3 for us.

He's already been interviewed a couple of times by us so probably won't see any reason to try again.