Rhys Murphy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from having 7 centre forwards for the first game of the season and thinking we were over stocked, we now are left with philly who has been playing defensive midfield poleon who has had problems with attitude and bove who failed to score at Ashton.

from having 7 centre forwards for the first game of the season and thinking we were over stocked, we now are left with philly who has been playing defensive midfield poleon who has had problems with attitude and bove who failed to score at Ashton.

Which should mean 2 to arrive.

Great decision to send the 2 Rhys' out on loan in my opinion if it means we're bringing in a better option. All this about him scoring his first goal, great finish but doesn't gloss over the fact he's been :censored:e in every game he's played for us....

Murphy was never given a proper run in the side - and no, he wasn't ':censored:e' in every game he played for us. In my opinion.

A loan spell for Murphy could be a good thing. Get some game time, improve gphus fitness but most a big things is find his confidence.

Never had a real chance for whatever reason and it would be nice to see someone come back to Boundary Park and score for us rather than when he returns with his new club. Also to stuck it the know it all now now now Oldham Fans amongst us.

I don't think it helped that he arrived for a small fee on deadline day, in the midst of our play off charge. He was then written off after a couple of games whilst apparently still unfit.

I always think it's pointless dropping strikers in and out of the team, a player like Murphy needed a run of games up front, preferably with somebody alongside him.